Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2024

TAG DAY..

 Hello everyone,

I have been busy in my craft room getting tags sorted for my sons shop, and for customers and for myself, it is a long road but having as great time..


Decided on navy cardstock and die cut my base tag shape..


The supervisor was busy in the sun..


Next layer, tartan papers, cut with same die then hand trimmed!!
as the next size down was too small and it looked weird.


Oh, no, supervisor back and pointed out I was cutting crooked!!


The smallest of my tag dies stamped on and white embossed..


postage stamps cut out of papers and cut with postage die..
and backed with music papers..


three layers put together with a gold brad...and done !


and then there was five..
all splattered with white ink and edged in brown ink..


then I made a box to sit them in for the shop and the box was a plastic bag sandwich lunch  storage box and I covered it and added this lovely die cut sentiment..

Well, I had so much fun, I kept going...


This is where I hide my branches and berries,
 as you never know when that fluffy molting supervisor will leap in..


These papers are busy and they were matted onto kraft colour tag this time..


Tartan on the bog ones..


stamped the sentiment with the LOTV Christmas sentiments,
 gosh, I've had them for many years..


and done!..set two.

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday  ( Seasons - I went Winter )

Merry Little Christmas   ( Anything goes )

























No comments: