Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2024

TUNNEL CARD..

 Hello everyone,

I had a play a little while ago and attempted to make a tunnel card, which went very well until it didn't, but I finished it and it is ready for my son's birthday in two weeks, but he will be here on Thursday so he will get it then as he won't be home on the actual day..

So lets begin and keep the language to the minimal..


I adore these papers from Mintay called " Garage "..
I bought all the different sizes of pads, I like them that much..


So, I cut my circles going down in size, well, my brain works a bit different and I started with the smallest and came up..these are the negative for this card..


So there's my 6 x6 frames, you could call them.


Fished out all my cut outs to decorate


Ephemera too..
along with other die cuts that I coloured and used..


So here is all my panels together going from big to small...


and the decoration for my started at the back and working forward
 so I don't cover things up too much..


Next layer../


Next layer..


next layer..


Top layer got the mugs of beer..


and although the pages were glued together which I should not
have really done, I  punched holes and added ball chain, just
for decoration and it sounds really cool..


So there you go..I added also a whiteish panel in the background to write on or to ground it, as it annoyed me seeing all the way through..


and standing up..

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend,
 mine has started already, not much planed, all DT work done, posts to share organised, all overseas Christmas cards are done and ready for posting..so I may go out in the garden and have a tidy up, not that it needs it but the boy is home for a few days on Thursday, and I cannot have a weed showing..lol..

See you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx





























No comments: