Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

USING MORE PAPERS UP..

 Hello everyone,

I'm not quite sure where I was going with this project, I mean I had no reason for it, I just played and used up some more 6x6 papers from my stash.


I became obsessed with making these little envelope pockets




Depending on the size of papers is the size of these little cuties..
this one is tiny made with 6x6 papers..folded down to 4x4



This one is bigger ending up 6 x6 using 12 x 12 paper.




Then I found one million tags to use up..so
joined them together with eyelets ..


and started filling up all the pockets this one sheet made..


This shows the pocket  added to front of a card and the another pocket
 added inside..


Holding till the glue dries..


Scraps and the chiffon ribbon for my ties..


Lots of eyelets on this one with all those tags..


and a lot of stickers too, washi stickers..


rectangle tags and round were made..


open booklet..


closed booklet..

A lot of fun to make and more papers used up..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx




























No comments: