Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

AUTUMN COLOURS...DT

 Hello everyone,

I'm back and I think my blogger is nearly fixed, I've had some comments and my reading list does not take so long to load now and when I click load morer.it does...so fingers crossed it will last.

Today I'm hostess over at LITTLE RED WAGON and my theme is Autumn Colours..


I started off with my box ready for spraying..




and spray I did, every yellow, orange and red I had..


When dry, I cut the TH leaves


and had leftovers..


I die cut thin brown card and screwed it up really hard 
to make crinkled dead leaves


They are done..


This is the inside..

This leaf die set is from a Tonic Studio kits, the best kit I ever bought
there is stamps and more dies with it..great stuff.


the leaves on my card front




and after I splattered it with gold ink.


and a simple hello die cut and sentiment which
was in the kit as well..


so come on over with your Autumn/Fall colours and join in in the challenge


thank you all so much for stopping by..
I have some things to share with you so will post a bit more often..

Luv CHRISSYxx






No comments: