Hello everyone,
How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read as posts haven't updated and looking at stuff three weeks ago, ten hours ago, one year ago, so frustrating, but know I'm here and keeping watch as best as I can..
Today however, is...LITTLE RED WAGON day and our lovely Imke is hostess and her theme is..
" R " For Recipe - 1 image...2 papers...3 embellies..
I started of really well, it is true, I really did, then the nomad in me kicked in and I think I wandered off the path..
The beginning..my image, is a chipboard lady,
glued onto a decorated cat food pouch..
two papers..three flowers..pretty good, doing well..
Flowers in place, papers trimmed and glued down
whoops flowers appeared as if by magic across top corner
and a rabbit embellishment and so numbers..oh, dear..
Well, I tried hard..
added a simple sentiment, oh, and a clock!!and a butterfly..😂
please do come and join us HERE
and try to keep to the rules..not like me
Thank you so much for stopping by..
Luv CHRISSYxx







No comments:
Post a Comment