Followers

Friday, October 9, 2026

ROUND WE GO..

 Hello everyone,

More round tags,  this time, nautical  themed, to use up stickers.



Using my kraft folder again I die cut circles, then again in light gray but a bit smaller
and again in nave blue..


fished out my nautical PET stickers ( No white edges )


Then decided they got a bit lost on the navy so cut out 
more circles from old book pages..and that didn't work either, so, 
I ripped them up..


and just covered half of the circle


added the stickers of ships and some netting, but not onion bag, 
 I was given this one and not sure what was in it, 
with no smell..




seagulls and spatters


and a charm each


and before we knew it I had 8 round nautical tags..
to use.. who knows where, but they were fun..
Could use them for gift tags as you can write on the back..

So there you go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you Sunday ( my Sunday)

luv CHRISSYxx







No comments: