Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

STITCHES...DT

 Hello everyone,

 I'm on fire with my posting lately, probably as my mojo went wandering a bit so a good time to edit and post what I've been up tol..but today is DT day for LITTLE RED WAGON and our fabulous JanR is hostess and her theme for this week is...STITCHES.

This is what I came up with...


I'm obsessed with kraft colour bases only because
 I find it very hard to find coloured cardstock that I can afford..
so I purchase office manilla folders and cut them down..
and the scuffed up really well to give you shabby edges..


I went with shabby chic vintage style, and as I cannot
see details like threading a needle especially on the sewing machine I went with stamping my stitches..


and added little tags from my stash that I made on  one 'tag  making day' 😉


this little hat came from the 123 shop and I bought a small packet of 4
 and they are so fun to add flowers and things on..


The sewing papers from my stash, probably Temu


more stitching stamping


and added a beautiful gold embossed stamped sentiment and glued that onto this pretty oval shaped doily..



So do pop over and join our challenge and check out what the girlfriends have made..


Thank you so much for stopping by, Ill see you Friday with more round stuff..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Creative inspirations   ( Anything Goes )

Crafty Catz  ( Anything Goes )






No comments: