Followers

Friday, September 28, 2018

WINTER WONDERLAND DT..



Hello Everyone..

Gosh, I have been a hit and miss again haven't I..sorry about that, but life got in the way as it does and I just keep running out of time in the day even though I have been crafting a lot, just nothing to show yet..but I will get there..

Time for a new challenge with WINTER WONDERLAND and the theme is " Anything Christmas Goes "..

We have our lovely sponsor  Le ANN'S WORLD101  and I was given this little cutie to play with from the store called "FUN WITH STOCKINGS "


She is such a wee sweetie and I coloured her up with my new markers from Altenew..



Now this could be me in bare feet and short sleeves at Christmas as we have our Summer then so I know where this card will be going..to someone else who never has shoes on in the Summer.
Several dies, berries and a white vellum poinsettia flower..so pretty.
So there we go..come on over with our  "Anything Christmas Goes"..at WINTER WONDERLAND..
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I wont say I will see you tomorrow cause I'm not sure I will, but I will see you for sure on the first of Oct which is sneaking right up behind you..





Luv CHRISSYxx




12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, Oh my word what a cutie and her hair,wow, just fabulous, gorgeous card again Chrissy...xx

Chris said...

She is a little sweetie Chrissy! Beautiful colouring as always, love the design with the stunning poinsettia, great idea to use vellum.
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
X

aussie aNNie said...

She's adorable Chrissy, love your delicate dies and additional Christmas goodies..have a lovely weekend.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and so beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Chrissy and fabulous colouring --love all the dies
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Turning cooler her now, no bare feet here. Very cute image and lovely colours

Sarah said...

She is adorable Annie, a lovely card and you have done a great job with your new markers. No bare feet here anymore...I even put my shorts away today:0( xx

chrissy xx said...

Hi Chrissy.
FABulous Christmas card. I LOve your embellishments and the poinsettia looks like lace! so pretty. We've had such a lovely Summer here that I'm not going to complain about our Winter weather lol.
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Chrissy, this card is absolutely ADORABLE!! Such fantastic coloring and I just love the wonderful accents you've added to your design!! P.S. Stop by to check out my give away! HUGS

Words and Pictures said...

She is very cute, and I love the festive embellishing. Your colouring is perfect as always, especially for her hair which looks amazing.
Alison x

Marilyn said...

This little gal is adorable and the card is lovely. I quite like the poinsettia die you used, I'm going to have to go check that out.

Pia S said...

Beautifully colored image and the festive arrangement at the right of the image looks great!