Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

CLASSIC DESIGN NEW OCTOBER CHALLENGE..


Hello Everyone..

We are into October and I'm still not sure where the year is going..time is going too fast for me.

So a new month and a fabulous sponsor POLKA DOODLES and also a wonderful image to play with..this is RUBY RAINDROPS UMBRELLA


She is a lovely little girl and all coloured up with my markers...



I did some die cutting down the sides of my panels with a Magnolia border die and added Memory box umbrellas in glitter cardstock..


There's the side view...simple but a lot of fun..


So thank you to Polka Doodles for the teams images and for sponsoring Classic Design  this month..and thank you so much for stopping by..

See you tomorrow, well later on today really, so see you then..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Crafting with Friends  [anything goes] 











10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL card and fabulous colouring Chrissy, gosh what a lovely design too.
We still hope to meet in early new year if possible..xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Chrissy this is adorable, oh I love that image, beautiful card..xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and fabulous colouring love the sparkly brollies
Carol x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy and such a fab and fun image, I like it a lot!
Sorry I haven't been by much, I don't know where my time gets to... theoretically a person should have more of when they retire but I seem to have less!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Chrissy, your card is so pretty! I just love your image and your coloring is amazing too! The sparkly on the umbrellas really set this desogn of so nicely too!! HUGS

P.S. Thanks so much for sharing my give away on your blog! Wishing you the best of luck sweetie!

Anne said...

I like both the cards you've posted today Chrissy but this has the edge because I'm loving Polkadoodles at the minute. I really like how you've used the border die too, lovely touch
Anne x

MiamiKel said...

OH this is so pretty, Chrissy! I love the color palette and such a lovely image - it just draws the eye right in! Fabulous card design Xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

Pia S said...

This is so pretty and feminine, I really like the die cut border you’ve added to each side with of the image, the layout is super.