Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2018

ADDICTED TO STAMPS ..DT



Hello Everyone..

Well, that month flew by didn't it, and now it is October and time for a new challenge, with the seasons changing and all, over at ADDICTED TO STAMPS  with the theme..


                                               AUTUMN COLOURS.


I actually stamped..I did masking and stamping and colouring..


I won this fabulous flower stamp set from Lisa Lynn's Candy..


And I made this..
I coloured with my markers and added white gel pen, lots of dots and even rustled up some sequins..



I really like this card and it has changed my style just lately, which I will share the loads I have made in the next few days..and I've been shopping too, and will show you some new stuff I have..

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.

Luv CHRISSYxx




19 comments:

Janette said...

Chrissy its stunning, such gorgeous vibrant colours too, just perfect, what a lovely set..enjoy your day.xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissy, love how you have masked the different flowers and the colours are fabulous xx

Veerle said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Chrissy.
Hugs Veerle x

Pia S said...

What a super composition of a floral border in fall colors. It’s beautiful!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssss Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Fabulous stamping, masking and colouring it is Chrissy! Such a beautiful cad, lovely clean design and glorious colours.
Chris
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love the Autumn colours and beautiful stamps-great masking too
Carol x

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy. What a beautiful splash of colour!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love love love this gorgeous autumn color scheme! Chrissy. Such a fabulous design! :)

Carol S. said...

Stunning card design Chrissy. Love the Beautifully coloured flowers. I have put you top of my 'extra hour list, when I find a supplier!!Lol!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is beautiful. Just love the colors.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy! Great job with the masking and lovely bright and cheerful colours! Marlies

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a beautiful stamped card Chrissy. Great use of the flowers and beautiful warm colours. I like this very much.
Greetings Miranda

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the colours.xxx

Julie said...

Those orange flowers just pop! Such a lovely card
Julie T

pam said...

Stunning card Chrissy, love the beautiful stamping and colours.
Pam x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Chrissy this is one stupendous colourful Autumn creation it looks fantastic I love it, love it, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Wow Chrissy, this looks quite amazing witht he colors and floral image!! I love the Autumn feel with the colors!! HUGS :)

Anke said...

WOW Chrissy, wonderful card, I love it ...