Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2019

ANOTHER ENGAGEMENT CARD..



Hello Everyone..

Back with engagement card number 2..same die cut couple different papers...the people were coloured with my markers and some pencil shading..


These papers are just gorgeous and I bought them in 6x6 and 12x12..
Ultimate Crafts.." Magnolia Lane "..


For the background paper I used one sheet of 6x6..for the dress I used a sheet from the 12x12 funny how it really looks like the other way round...flower size I meant.

Die cut the congratulations in black and printed " On your engagement" really tiny.


The mans suit is a bit fiddly to get all the elements right as it has many gaps to fill with white to make it appear right...and I added to tiny bit in his pocket to look like a hanky..

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by and all the lovely comments you leave, really appreciate it and so glad I'm on a roll..or was..but the urge is still there so will get into it all on Friday..[my day off]

See you tomorrow.

Luv CHRISSYxx





12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow those papers are gorgeous

Janette said...

Chrissy this is stunning, her dress alone is gorgeous, such pretty papers and the attention to the little details is fab....love this I really do.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy I love the die cut couple and that beautiful paper is just perfect for her dress
Carol x

Chris said...

You are on a roll Chrissy with these beautiful wedding and engagement cards! This one's another beauty, love the papers!
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Pia S said...

She looks lovely in her big floral dress and he’s handsome too. Great detailing on his suit. Romantic and beautiful.

pam said...

This card is beautiful Chrissy, love the pretty papers and wonderful design.
Pam x

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Wow, Chrissy! What a marvelous engagement card! The bride's dress is striking and I love the way you created it. Marvelous work!

Carol S. said...

Her dress is stunning and the detail is amazing. A fantastic card and incredible detail. Have a lovely day off. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful paper pack I agree, don't want to use mine as they are so pretty. Love the card.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is gorgeous. Love the floral print of this engagement card.

*Vicki* said...

Gosh, I am really loving those beautiful papers you've used on this and how perfect looking is that couple! Love the designs you've been making with them too! I think these cards will be such a huge hit friend!! :) HUGS