Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2019

BACK TO PAINTED FLOWERS FOR AWHILE..



Hello Everyone..

Not sure what day it is as I have scheduled quite a few cards to share, so hope yours is a good one..

I have a few more "Loose water colouring" projects to share, some are really nice, some not so good..


This one I stamped around the edge of the panel and white embossed and just plopped down some paint into the flowers....


I let the water do most of the work and I only added some more concentrated paint near the base.


I love yellow and hardly ever use it.. let alone finding craft stuff in yellow, like papers etc..but I did have this yellow cardstock and built the card up using a centre circle die cut in yellow where I added the sentiment.

And that's it...Thank you so much for stopping by, I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Sweet Stampin' challenge  [bright and cheerful]

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning water colouring, really love this card.x

Janette said...

I love your flower cards, so arty, this brings back thoughts of spring, its so pretty and love the hello sentiment, I got this and a stamp to use, can't wait...have a lovely day.xx

Chris said...

This is fabulous Chrissy, love the technique and lovely bright colours.
(Would be a perfect entry for this week's challenge at Sweet Stampin')
Chris
x

Pia S said...

Trendy technique for a classy design. I love yellow too. I’ve got a paper pad from kaiserkraft with lots of yellow papers, I love it.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous watercolouring Chrissy love the sunny yellow and embossed flowers
Carol x

Sarah said...

Such beautiful colours Chrissy and the symmetrical design is right up my street xx

pinky said...

You are so daring Chrissy! I love your colour choices, makes a beautiful card!

Carol S. said...

A fabulous card Chrissy and the design is stunning. Love the water coloured flowers. Have a lovely Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Now 'this' is perfect for our current challenge Chrissy! Love your delish bright cheerful card!! What a gorgeous creation! Truly beautiful. Thanks for joining the fun with us this week at Sweet Stampin', come on back soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

MiamiKel said...

Chrissy, this is absolutely super! I love the cheerfulness of your card - the painted flowers and the brightness of the yellow - just lovely! xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, love the image and pretty colours.
Pam x

Meihsia Liu said...

Love the fabulous colors on this card, Chrissy. Such a fantastic design! :)

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely bright card full of sunshine - and lots more lovely watercolour effects.
Alison x

*Vicki* said...

I just LOVE the yellow and bright colors in your design!! The flowers are so soft and pretty looking! I love yellow and don't use it often on my makes either...not sure why! Awesome job my friend! HUGS