Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A RESIN PICTURE FRAME..


Hello Everyone..

I was asked to make an Anniversary card for a couple who love their cats and even had them at their wedding..!!.

So this is what I came up with...


I tried to make the wall look like the inside of a lounge...
Wall papered the walls and added a rail and it is hard to se, but I score the white card stock below the paper to make panelling...



I added the silhouette die cut couple into the frame..they just fit in there..
I know the seat in an outside seat but it is only seat die I have and I popped the cats on there..


Adding some bling to the Topiary die cut trees and smooshing of ink..





You can see the panelling on this photo a bit better..

So there we go..another one out of my to share folder only about 146 more to go..lol..


********************************************

On a serious note, the lady who placed the order picked this card up today and told me the couple were in a terrible accident up North and both in hospital with serious injuries..isn't that just awful..one can be so grateful to feel well and happy and safe.

Thank so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx



18 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy the room wall looks great with the panelling and love the silhouette couple in the frame and of course the two cats on the seat.
Terrible news about the car crash and hope they both make a speedy recovery.
Carol x

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Chrissy and the wall looks very realistic, but your always good with that sort of thing.
So sorry to hear about the crash, do hope they get well and recover soon.xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, so well thought out and beautifully designed...the panelling looks great!
Terrible news about the accident, hope they recovery quickly.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Chrissy great design
Gr Karin

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love your design.
Terrible news about the car crash, I hope everyone has a speedy recovery
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

What a brilliant take on the wedding theme with the kitties!! I love the silhouette couple in the resin frame! What a fantastic scene and so beautifully designed! So sorry to hear about the couple! I hope they recover soon and can get back to their wedding plans!! HUGS

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, terrible to hear about the accident, I hope they both pull through.
Pam x

jimlynn said...

So cute and creative - and a great anniversary card for that couple too.
Lynn

Carol S. said...

Love the scene you have created Chrissy. A very elegant design. Sorry to hear about the accident and hope they will be better soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chana Malkah said...

Your card is beautiful, Chrissy, and I love the thought you put into the design. It is so awful what happened to the couple! I hope they will be okay.
Hugz,
Chana

Lisa Lynn said...

Great Anniversary card for some avid cat lovers. Wonderful die cuts. You really are so creative and make the most elegant scenes. I thought I was crazy taking my two Siamese cats with me for 100 miles to my son's for this past weekend since they are on medication (steroids). It stresses them out so much to go to a kennel and a friend offered, but they would just hide.

Sarah said...

This is really lovely Chrissy, a brilliant design and the frame is so pretty.
How awful that the couple have been in an accident. Hope they make a full recovery xx

MiamiKel said...

Oh Im sorry to hear about the couple and do hope they are doing better - but how I love your card! So elegant! I love the two kitties and the overall design! Your new avatar picture is great!!

chrissy xx said...

Perfect! A FABulous design Chrissy.
LOve your little bench and these yummy trees.
Chrissyxx
Terrible news. Hope they make a full recovery.

Brenda said...

This is an amazing scene with no detail missed. I’m sending good thoughts for the couple, praying for a speedy recovery...and yes, very thankful for this day!

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and so gorgeous design. Thanks for your sweet comment and taking the opportunity to use DIL computer to say Hello...hugs..
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Wendy said...

Beautiful Anniversary card, just perfect for a cat loving couple...enjoy your weekend.
Wendy xx

pinky said...

You did a perfect job on the card Chrissy but omg the poor couple!! Hope they recover well!! We just don't know what's ahead of us!