Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

SASAYAKI GLITTER - OLDIES BUT GOODIES..DT


Hello Everyone..

Time for another " OLDIE BUT GOODIE" for SASAYAKI GLITTER and this time we have images to share from  " In the Sky "..

For my project I used the ever cute.. PILOT SHY




He is all coloured up with my markers...a hot air balloon die added and some clouds..


Then I added some small crosses on his jump suit.


Can you see..

Anyway..there we go..a great fun image for some little high flyer grandchild..or son.

My Great grandson Hadley, mowing the lawns..



Thanks for stopping by..see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx








8 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card chrissy...Shy is so sweet , love your colouring.
How lovely to have such a helpful great grandson :))
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute pilot and die-cut balloon-great pic these gardeners look younger every day bless him !
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Your great grandson is a cutie!!! Precious picture.
Love your cute card too. That image is darling.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a cute image and card Chrissy and what a fab photo

Gr Karin

pinky said...

Love both cuties here Chrissy. If I let a certain grandson of mine loose with the mower there would be trouble lol.

Janette said...

Great grandson is so cute Chrissy, bless him...Love your card, the colouring is just wonderful.xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe! First I must say that you little grandson just made me smile from ear to ear when I scrolled down your post!! So adorable!! :) Your card is very sweet and your coloring of the pilot is fabulous! What gorgeous scene you've made for him my friend! HUGS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute card and a very cute photo