Followers

Friday, July 5, 2019

A QUICK UPDATE..


Hello Everyone..

Just a quick update on the new carpet and the exhaustion of it all..but very happy too.


Before..cream and wrinkles, holes here and there and tears..


After..fresh clean nice grey colour and no wrinkles to trip on..


My kitchen got loaded up with my craft stuff...

Both sides...the bathroom was also filled and a bit in the garage..

But it is all put away now into some new white storage..


I have my PC in there as well now..and a nice comfy chair..


Until Holly claimed it..


So I have the old dinning seat all soft and baggy.[ as you do..]


So there we go, all done thank goodness..

Thanks for popping in to say hi!..see you on the 7th with a DT project...

Luv CHRISSYxx




















10 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, oh it all looks so nice and fresh, you must be enjoying it, I had a guy come measure for my stairs yesterday, will be fitted on the 16th and will I be glad to have carpet back down...enjoy your new space.x

crafty-stamper said...

Looks very nice Chrissy love your craft room I have the smallest bedroom but all my stuff fits against the smallest wall and I don't have a chair!Holly is not daft is she claiming the new comfy chair lol

Carol x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - what a smart new look, with that subtle change of tone in the carpet. Congratulations on getting all your craft stuff organised after all the upheaval, though I'm not sure you should have yielded the chair to Holly! Hope you have lots of fun creating in your fresh space.
Alison x

aussie aNNie said...

What a difference a day makes in the life of new carpet...looks fabulous..enjoy...xx
Have a great weekend.x

Chris said...

Looks beautiful Chrissy, worth all the hard work and upheaval! Holly looks comfy in her lovely new chair!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

that looks great again Chrissy
Gr Karin

pam said...

looks beautiful Chrissy, bet your glad it`s all finished though.
Pam x

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome Chrissy. Glad that you won't be tripping on your carpet. Looks awesome. And if Holly approves that's all that counts, lol.

Sarah said...

Looks amazing Chrissy...Holly obviously thinks so too!! xx

pinky said...

Wow no wonder you are exhausted but it must be so lovely being there now Chrissy. Your house looks beautiful!! You have such great taste.