Followers

Monday, July 1, 2019

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND..DT


Hello Everyone...

This is my second post today, my first is a scroll away..down.

Today a new challenge begins over at CCAYR and our challenge is..

GIFTS/ PRESENTS/ NO CARDS..

So I made a box....and decorated it...and added some choccies...then I ate them!!!

So here is my empty decorated box for Christmas..


I love spotty papers..I love pine cones and flowers and I love glass covered beads and gold sentiments, so here we have all that..


The box is one inch deep which is a pretty good size..and 6x6 square..


And here is the empty box..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will pop on over and add your gifts and presents projects, just remember no CARDS..

Luv CHRISSYxx







14 comments:

Janette said...

Oh so pretty, polka dots are always so gorgeous, like gingham, never gets old. Beautiful card.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

What a gorgeous box, it would make a lovely gift by itself...just as well as some piggy ate the chocs!!! :)))
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully decorated EMPTY box lol love polka dot paper and those fabulous pine cones
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty box, perfect for any gift
Lorraine x

pam said...

Gorgeous box Chrissy, love the paper and beautiful decoration.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful box and is a gift in itself Chrissy. A gorgeous design and love all the embellies. Is your home back to normal? We have been away again for a holiday, so possibly missed out on your news!! Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

pinky said...

Oh wow that is truly lush Chrissy. Who wouldn't love to receive that!!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous (empty!!) box Chrissy, a great Christmas arrangement. Love the pine cones and frosted berries xx

Words and Pictures said...

Well, there would really be no point in trying to keep the chocolates until Christmas, would there? They would definitely have gone off (or something!) by then. Love your fun polka dot paper, and the festive garland gatherings look just perfect against it.
Alison x

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely creation!!! Yeah, I ate the chocolate I put in my box too!!! hehe!

Lena said...

This is such a beautiful box, Chrissy, just perfect for a Christmas gift. Love the gold embossing - adds an element of elegance, I think. Love it!
Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Martina said...

Great Christmas decorated box. I like it very much. Martina - DT

Dora said...

Gorgeous and a lovely creation.