Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

TULIPS FROM AMSTERDAM..

 Hello everyone,

I'm back to share a more brighter, bolder, happier, colourful tulip or four..and it all started with my Dylusion sprays and three sheets of A5 cardstock..just cheap stuff.


I only sprayed 3 sheets of card and made sure there was a light sheet, a blotchy  sheet, and a darker full on sheet..


Then die cut my flowers..


All ready for gluing and I was so much happier with these ones..


Leaves got a bit of inking too to liven them up...


Starting the process, my favourite bit after die cutting..


Small tulips and buds..


Got the bud panel in the right place this time!!


The stamen was cut with just yellow card..


I'm so random..and easy to please, ha ha ha


All glued up and ready to go, so much more colourful and pretty..


I made four cards, slimline, papers from my stash, last of the teal spot and last of the navy stripe, but they were both a perfect size for slimlines..



One..


Two..



Three..


Four..


Much better...


I'm glad I decided to go ahead and do some more,
 because I knew it was not the dies fault, it was me,
and the lack of colour...and now as you know I never stopped there, they hooked me almost as much as the Cone flowers and had a right old day of them yesterday..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Catz  [anything goes]

A Perfect Time to Craft  [anything goes]

Dies R Us challenge  [Flowers/Spring]




13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy these are just gorgeous, such beautiful flowers and love the colours, I did like the first one but I get it.
The bubbles on your tea cup made me smile, my granddad put that one in my head a million years ago and even my grandkids do it, at times I almost burn my lips trying to get as much as possible off the top, haha, so glad its a world thing.xx

Margreet said...

I so love tulips and I also love your tulips, Chrissy. Stunning colors!
Gorgeous slimline cards with fab DP.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creative and gorgeous. love the tulips die, is it readily available. ♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fantastic and gorgeous cards Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

There! I knew it- the magical Chriisy touch works every time- these tulips are glorious- love the beautiful colours!
xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love these gorgeous cards! Chrissy. The flowers are stunning! <3

Conniecrafter said...

Wow these are stunning, I do love the colors you did for them and such lovely arranging of the flowers on both cards!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Chrissy and your flowers are so beautiful
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous flowers and cards. Don't spend your tea-bubble money all at once! Hugs, Valerie

Sarah said...

Wow, they are amazing Chrissy, I am visiting in reverse order so am seeing these first!! I am sure the ones below will be just as fab!! xx

Carol S. said...

All stunning cards Chrissy. Pretty flowers and love the designs. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Brenda said...

Oh, no, I see another Honey Bee order in my future! These are beautiful. I actually really want the Hydrangea next, but your tulips may make me reconsider. Gorgeous cards!

pinky said...

Beautiful cards again and I hope you got some money from your bubbles!!