I'm back to share a more brighter, bolder, happier, colourful tulip or four..and it all started with my Dylusion sprays and three sheets of A5 cardstock..just cheap stuff.
I only sprayed 3 sheets of card and made sure there was a light sheet, a blotchy sheet, and a darker full on sheet..
Then die cut my flowers..
All ready for gluing and I was so much happier with these ones..
Leaves got a bit of inking too to liven them up...
Starting the process, my favourite bit after die cutting..
Small tulips and buds..
Got the bud panel in the right place this time!!
The stamen was cut with just yellow card..
I'm so random..and easy to please, ha ha ha
All glued up and ready to go, so much more colourful and pretty..
I made four cards, slimline, papers from my stash, last of the teal spot and last of the navy stripe, but they were both a perfect size for slimlines..
I'm glad I decided to go ahead and do some more,
because I knew it was not the dies fault, it was me,
and the lack of colour...and now as you know I never stopped there, they hooked me almost as much as the Cone flowers and had a right old day of them yesterday..
Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorow..
Crafty Catz [anything goes]
A Perfect Time to Craft [anything goes]
Dies R Us challenge [Flowers/Spring]