Followers

Monday, May 30, 2022

I HAD A PURPLE WEEKEND..

 Hello everyone,

What a great weekend, I had such long sessions in my craftroom, the weather was lovely, went and had a play with the puppies, [ the little fatties] and just had a good weekend, hope yours went well too..

So, played with purple...indeed I did..



Cut all my roses then started inking them up until I got just the purple I wanted..



I had an hour or two tidying up my dies as I got a little lost in there, got messy, slipped things back where they should have really been and just needed a general tidy up..and found this die that I have had forever..


and made a shaker card..it didn't fit on a slimline so I turned it on an angle..
glued it down, popped it into the bag, sealed three sides, filled it with sequins, glued last flap and glued onto card..presto.


A slimline shaker card with those gorgeous TH Roses..


I also added the rosebuds from honey Bee stamps die set again and changed up the leaves..
had some better rose type leaves in my stash..


Another slimline..this one was simple..


But pretty and a lot more sequins, glitter and shaker mix..
Added a hummingbird and glued, if you can see, a few hearts on the outside..



Then made a mirror with mirror card stock and pretty frame..


These Roses I left quite pale and cut with lavender card stock..


Just inked the edges a bit...


a hummingbird and too many buds, just couldn't stop myself..


So there we are..
Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx





























10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are gorgeous as always. Glad the puppies are doing well, take some pics, please! Hugs, Valerie

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. I LOVE purple....so these resonated with me. Great cards Chrissy.

Margreet said...

I so love these posts with your stunning cards. I recently bought this die too and I think I have to start copying you a little bit.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Gorgeous shades of purple on these abulous cards Chrissy- love the shaker elements too!. Bet those pups are getting really big now, enjoy them! Wish I could smell their puppy breath, such a wonderful smell!
xx

*Vicki* said...

You had me at purple Chrissy! LOL All of your creations are amazing! Love that you've turned the angle on your die to fit the slimline and your shaker turned out brilliantly along with your mirror design as well! Beautifully done in the purple my friend!

crafty-stamper said...

Love your fabulous shaker cards and all the purple-beautiful one with the roses and hummingbird too-good to hear the puppies are coming on well.
Carol x

Sarah said...

I had a purple weekend too Chrissy, except my purple is my right butt cheek after falling off my spooky pony on Saturday. I can tell you it looks nowhere as gorgeous as your purple creation xx

pinky said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend Chrissy! Your card today is perfect and isn't it lovely to get lost in your dies lol.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Chrissy

Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

Glad you had a good weekend, you did have a fun time with purple, like the shaker element with your flowers. The second card is my favorite :)