Followers

Friday, May 27, 2022

PINK LACE..


 Hello everyone,

I was free playing in my room the other day and finding older stuff to play with and of course new stuff...

I had a big die cutting day as well, which,  when I'm in the mood,  is a great day..


My day started off with telephones, they are tricky, but once you have done one, do two more, and it is then so easy...


Beautiful plump pink rose ribbon with pearl centers..


I added my pink telephone....


Tim Holtz Roses die, and Honey Bee stamps Buds..
so neat to be able to mix and match die sets..


We have dimension...


Then added very old glass butterflies and white paint around the edges of the card,
on the ribbon roses and telephone...gave it a shabby chic feel..


The hello domes I made awhile ago with glossy accents on the typewriter keys I printed.
I stole them off another card, they were not right oo there..


And here she is in all her glory..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Krafty Chicks Challenge  [All Occasions]

The Paper Shelter [add embellishments]

The Funky Junky Boutique [Reuse and up cycle ]








13 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, wow, wow....this is so beautiful Chrissy!!
xxx Margreet

Dawn T said...

STUNNING!!! What an awesome card Chrissy. Love all the dimension and those roses! They are amazing.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well this looks a llt of fun to make and it is gorgeous

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous shabby chic card Chrissy love the beautiful fabric roses and cute little die-cut telephone
Carol x

Chris said...

So much texture and dimension on this gorgeous card Chrissy- it's a stunner! Love how you mix and match your dies!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are always AMAZING! Love them all, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fab and very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Carol S. said...

A stunning card Chrissy. Love all the colours and elements. The telephone is brilliant. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... Love this gorgeous pink card! Chrissy. The flower and telephone are so beautiful! Love the pretty lace, too. Great design! :)

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a beauty this is Chrissy! I adore that little phone and I think I might have went cross-eyed doing several of them at once! LOL!! LOVE the pinks with your flowers, lace and ribbon too! Another stunning design!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Chrissy,love all your details.xxx

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, such pretty ribbon flowers, love the old fashion phone with your layered flowers and the hello sentiment is perfect with it!

pinky said...

More delicious ribbon flowers and your little die cut phone is ADORABLE and well worth the effort Chrissy!