Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

PINK ROSE AND BUTTERFLY..

Hello everyone,

Been playing with the new TH dies and made a pink rose and butterfly...



This is a gorgeous die set, it's a BIG rose and a little flower on the side and leaves..


I can never guarantee I line the top bits on properly.
but most times I get it..


There's the skinny, but lovely leaves..good for all sorts of projects as I love
 to mix and match my dies..


This time I glued all my layers together then coloured with Altenew inks..


Just kept laying up with light and dark ink..


Look what I found..I have used quite a lot of them but found these in a box
 with papers in the front..hiding them from myself..


And then went green with stripes!!


Popped my flowers and butterfly on..


Bit of dimension going on..


The butterfly was cut using patterned papers..
then put together with no effort at all..


And there we have her..all done and very pink..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I have another day off from Puppies today and three have been sold now..😥

I'll leave you a little play time...watch until the end...turn volume up.



Luv CHRISSYxx




 

10 comments:

Dawn T said...

such a gorgeous card Chrissy. Those roses are so pretty. Everything goes so well together.

Chris said...

That rose die is a great addition to your fabulous collection of flower dies, it looks gorgeous in those lovely shades of pink- love the butterfly die too- the subtle colours of it's wings contrast beautifully with the flowers.
Pups are gorgeous- all round and wriggly- just how puppies should be, it's good that 3 of them are already sold but so sad to have to part with them when they go to their new homes. xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card, the new TH stash is once again fabulous, have you got the new blues, wow.
Those pups are so cute, your going to miss them when they go.xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the beautiful rose. Have this die myself, but still haven't used it. Love your striped papers.
Lovely video and great to hear your voice.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, and so lovely to see the little puppies again! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and roses Chrissy love the beautiful butterfly too-the puppies are gorgeous I love the little grey one
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

super and gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful card, love it. Cute puppies! anesha

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love how you colored them, I know what you mean about lining them up, I am never positive but they seem to turn out ok :) I do like to combine my sets too, those are pretty delicate leaves, I love the papers you chose for your butterfly too. How fun to have come across the papers, always a bit of a thrill coming upon something you forgot you had!
That's great more have been adopted but I know it will be sad to see them go.

*Vicki* said...

Really lovely pink rose and beautiful card design especially with that butterfly landing over it! Your little pups have grown a bit now and having so much fun playing about!! TFS