Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

USE YOUR LACE..DT

 Hello everyone,

A new month and new challenge over at Little Red Wagon and I'm your hostess over there and my theme is " Use Your Lace"..

I always did use lace. but then things change, styles take on a different look and I just thought it would be nice to bring it out again..

So here is my project..


So I die cut all my bits that I planned to use...


And finally used this pretty paper from my stash..


Did some punched edges with an old friskars border punch..and that beautiful lace...well, ribbon lace really but still lace..


Gold embossed sentiment on black card and glass dew drops scattered around....


got dimension going on...


A close up of sentiment..




and there she is...


Thank you so much for stopping by...
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece, love how you used the lace and flowers! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Oh I used to love those ribbon/lace flowers Chrissy and wish I had more. Must have a search for them again. Your card is just beautiful and I'm with you, bring back the lace!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! What a gorgeous design Chrissy! I'm loving the beautiful pink rose theme with the papers and that beautiful lace trimming! I love lace and I haven't used it for quite some time! Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris said...

A beautiful feminie card Chrissy- the lace is perfect with the fabulous die cut rose xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy

Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Love that gorgeous ribbon/lace that you have used. Beautiful card!
xxx Margreet

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy and love the lace touch with the beautiful flowers. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Dawn T said...

so pretty Chrissy. That lacy ribbon really looks stunning. Great card.

Imke said...

This is amazing, Chrissy. Fell in love with the pink lace flowers and all the details on your card.

Imke ~ MX CRAFTY PLACE

Pia S said...

That ribbon lace looks gorgeous and fits right in with your impressive die cut flower! I also like the touch of black and gold for the sentiment, it’s a classy detail.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love the look of lace but don't use it often enough, love the ribbon flowers to go with your die cut!

JanR said...

Splendid card, Chrissy! Such lovely papers and the ribbon flowers are so pretty. I'm enjoying your puppy pics and video too. (:

Kate said...

Such a beautifully elegant card, Chrissy! The little dew drops are a wonderful touch!

Thanks so much for this challenge. I haven't used lace in ages and it was such a delight to create in a way I haven't for some time.

Brenda said...

Beautiful! I love the ribbon roses as an embellie. They work so perfectly with your die cut rose and papers.