Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2022

WATERLILIES AND A SWAN..

 Hello everyone,

Back with the first card I made but needed to share second, and for the life of me I cannot remember why?..



This was the die cutting I did one day...


Inked up all my waterlilies..


Just with ink and a dauber..



Sprayed the waterlilies..


splattered with white ink..



Everything was done....and they sat..




then tried to make a pond by cutting this shape and then trying to find papers..
and these were not the right papers....


Neither were these..


Then put everything away, and pulled this background out of my stash
and things started to come together...


I had made my background on a spraying inky day..


I had enough left to cut this oval and spayed it with glitter spray,
 and IRL it is so sparkly and pretty..


So popped it right in the middle...


added my Swan and water lilies..


A sympathy sentiment and dragon fly and pretty dew drops gems here and there,
and after a quiet nervous breakdown my card was finished...

So there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Creative Fingers  [anything goes]

The Sisterhood of Crafters   [Butterflies, Dragonflies & Bees]





11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and very beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card, love this one!!! With lovely colors also.

Janette said...

Its so weird how some cards can make you have a complete meltdown while others just fall together without a blip....just life I suppose but this was worth it Chrissy. I love the background and all your gorgeous dies, so pretty.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chrissy this is another beautiful creation I absolutely adore the design with the Swan and Waterlillies a wonderful scene of tranquility
hugs
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Your swan is so beautiful and I love how you've layered him up over your water panels here! Love the addition of the lilies and dragonfly too! Another beauty my friend!

Darlene said...

Good Lord! Once again I am astounded by your creativity ... this is just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Conniecrafter said...

Oh so lovely, isn't it something how things just sometimes finally fall together, like it was just meant to be!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background for that elegant swan. Love the lilies and dragonfly!
xxx Margreet

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background Chrissy love the beautiful swan and water lillies
carol x

Brenda said...

Wow, a beautiful card, but that swan die is so special! Love your backgrounds.