Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

#668 A DAY AT THE BEACH..

 Hello everyone.

My turn to be hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week and my theme is "A day at the Beach".. and who thought Barry would turn up all spotty!!!...


After printing my image and starting to colour with my pencils, I had a sudden urge to paper piece this little guy.


So printed again while image was still sitting on PC...[that is something I don't often do, leaving it sitting there]


Cut it out and glued him down..Mmmmm!!...


Die cut these tiny sun glasses, but had to make handles for them..
I had done the sky, no stencil just smooshed ink around with tiny brush and dotted some sand in..


Added the sun and then had to extend my sand..I don't find it all that stimulating dotting in sand, 
some do though...


Then Stanley came and sat on the sand castle..


Then I loaded it up with sequins as a shaker was in order...


And I shook it, now THAT! is stimulating..


So there he is, all spotty and sparkly..


So do come on over and join in HERE  

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






14 comments:

Janette said...

I love Barry, spots and all, he looks so cute having a day at the beach. A fabulous card Chrissy.xx

Chris said...

Love your cute spotty Barry, looking cool in his shades! A fun and cheerful shaker card Chrissy.
xx

Sarah said...

What a fun card and spotty Barry looks fab xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a cutie I love him spotty, his sunglasses are so cute and perfect for him. Your sand, sky and sun are a lovely scene for him AND a shaker, too clever Chrissy, love it.
Faith x

Paperesse said...

Barry is super cute and looks like he's having a great time hanging out on the beach. Your idea to paper piece him was brilliant. Love his green sunglasses. Well done!!!

Brenda said...

Barry is looking fine with his dotty self! I would love to play on a beach as beautiful as his.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card and love paper pieced Barry with his little sunglasses
Carol x

Margreet said...

What a fun card with the beautifully paperpieced Barry. I adore his sunglasses. Stanley is a great addition to the sandcastle. And you made it another shakercard....formidable!
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Now who wouldn't want to hang out with this sweet paper pieced Barry at the beach?!! I love your wonderful scene with the shaker action along with those amazing sun glasses for Barry!! Super cute my friend!

Lorraine said...

Barry looks fabulous paper pieced in spots, love the sunglasses too.
Lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

Great idea to paper piece him, he is just too cute and great job on the glasses, have to keep those eyes safe from the glare :). Great job on the sand and clouds, that would be a lot of work for sure, very cute!

JanR said...

Loving your sparkly & spotty card! Loving all the sprinkles and sequins too. Fantastic card!

Kate said...

oh!! Barry looks so cute with spots! Such a super card - and a fun challenge!