Followers

Friday, August 26, 2022

DAISIES AND GOLD LEAF BACKGROUND..

 Hello everyone,

I'm being so good resting my eyes and things are much better..so I've been back in my craftroom and doing stuff..

This project I made ages ago...


First I felt the need to use these Daisies again..


They are Altenew daisies..great for layering..and a little grey colour sponging around the edges and markers coloured up the centers..


The background panel was something I made when just playing around and it came out quite nice..
I used a spatula and smeared gold mousse over some card stock...


Then a stencil on top when it was dry and stenciled the leaves with green mousse..


My tray of bits ready to put together..


And made a THANKS card that day..gold embossed on black..


A sprayed Dragonfly with jewels on his back...


and these cute chipboard flourish leaf things, but they so soft and after painted they went quite soft and delicate...a bit like me..ha ha ha..
 and were a task to get on here without them falling to bits, but they are pretty...


My collection of wooden hearts has grown as the postie came...


and here she is, all done..

Thank you so much for stopping by, 
I'll see you tomorrow...

Luv CHRISSYxx


Challenges to enter...


Cards 4 Galz  [three of anything - three daisies]



AND...




AND...






12 comments:

Janette said...

Congrats on the wins Chrissy, so well deserved.
This is another super pretty card, I love the daisys, always a favourite and the background panel you made is gorgeous.
Have a good day/evening and take care of those eyes.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy, love evrything about it! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your Top 5s Chrissy .Love the gorgeous card beautiful daisies and Dragonfly.
Carol x

Chris said...

Glad you are being a good sensible girl and resting those eyes a bit more!
Gorgeous card, the background is so pretty, love the sweet daisies.
Congrats on your wins, you're cards always stand out from the crowd!
xx

Margreet said...

Haha, loved to read that you are soft and delicate (I think you must be right). Glad to read about your eyes.
Your card is lovely and congrats on your Toppers!
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous today Chrissy! I love the background you've come up with as it looks like a Vintage type wallpaper which is so cool! The daisies really pop out beautifully on it! Congrats on all of your wins my friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats on your wins Chrissy and again a very beautiful card

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, neat idea with your background, love your flowers, pretty dragonfly with it's gems, and your hearts are a cute touch. I know what you mean about those pieces being delicate, glad you could get them to work.
Good to hear with a little rest your eyes are doing better!

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Chrissy and well done with your other cards. Nice to see your beautiful work acknowledged.

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations on your wins Chrissy so well deserved this is yet another stunning project
hugs
lorraine x

Brenda said...

I love this, Chrissy. Daisies are probably my favorite flower...just wished they smelled better. This is a gorgeous card!

Helen said...

Beautiful flowers and background.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x
(DT)