Followers

Monday, August 29, 2022

LOOK!!...

 Hello everyone,

As I have not been doing too much crafting, I shopped online, mmmmm... that was not resting my eyes either, but oh, I had fun...and that was the important thing....and even more strange, I didn't buy just craft..BUT!!!...it turned into craft...

Here is what I bought....


So this arrived...
I've been wanting a cabinet to store good cutlery and dishes in between my lounge
and dinning, such a bonus to find one with three drawers..


BUT...LOOK!!!


Oh, packaging..the thick stuff..


Peel the layer and you got...HONEYCOMB!!...


Oh, yea yea, here's the cabinet...


An d open with Holly's stripper pole in front...BUT,


Honeycomb packaging, oh yum...I just had to play..


So cut some to size and added the string with a needle and tied the knots inside the comb holes..


Needs so shine..


So used Nuvo mousse stuff and my fingers and spread it around..
And had pink roses all water coloured and die cut etc, to go on...

But when that all came to an end....THIS came to mind..


I waded through my leftover trays, well, two of them...
and fished out daisies and Bee's, okay, the Bee's were from my bee jar..so they are
counted as leftovers, but the flowers and leaves and honey pot are..


So spread these over  the honeycomb..


And added a hanger...


Got all ready for gluing...


And the dimension is so yum..


And it is being hand delivered by my Daughter to her friend, who lost her little boy once, he came back after being removed from life support, only to loose him again 6 months later, so terribly sad, and his love for Bee's goes on with his Mother, so that's why this came about..


These were hard to type and make...


but they were added and the flowers and Bee's made it
not so hard..


And there it is all done...

A long post but hopefully fun...

Thank you So much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Oh, postie just been and these arrived this morning..


3D Christmas cards coming up...







16 comments:

Chris said...

Chrissy, your bee hanger is amazing, hope it brings some comfort to that poor Mum. Love how you turn packaging into a work of art. Your new cabinet looks very smart!
xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just beautiful and such a treasure for this dear mom who lost such a precious child. I am sure she was very touched and such a clever design to use with the packaging. Everything arranged wonderfully!

Margreet said...

Love your new cabinet and your bee hanger is awesome. Love how you always put things together to create a wonderful creation. Awww....poor Mum...hope she cherish this.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and projects, love the colours and a special way to show love, your new furniture is amazing x

Dawn T said...

What an amazing project. And can't wait to see your Christmas cards.

chrissy xx said...

I'm never, never surprised at what you come up with Chrissy.
Your minds Brilliant with things that you find to recycle!!
A BEAutiful project for such a sad time.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

I love your hanger Chrissy it looks so beautiufl and bless the poor mum who lost her child, what a nice thought from you though.
The new furniture looks fab and I loved the 'stripper pole' gag, so funny.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

o thats so beautiful and kind to make this for her.

fab 3d embossing can't wait to see what you make with that Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Your new furniture is great, and the packaging inspiring! So glad you were able to make such a gorgeous card for Hunter, so sad for the family, my heart goes out to them. Hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful cretaion. Love your unit as well. Anesha x

Jane Savage said...

Haha only a crafter would be more interested in the packaging than what was inside! Awesome make! x

Sarah said...

A fabulous cabinet and what amazing packaging too. What a devastating thing to happen to that poor family and although beautiful that must have been a difficult project to make. Well done Chrissy xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy!! Absolutely love your clever bee hanging project! It's always so fun to see what can inspire us at the time! So beautifully done and how awesome that you've added a nice cabinet to your home too!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Chrissy this is awesome a beautiful hanger made from cardboard brilliant, the flowers, the honey pot, and bees look smashing what a wonderful gift for a mum who must be heartbroken
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the new unit-Absolutely beautiful hanger and love the Bees-a sad but beautiful kepsake
Carol x

Brenda said...

Wow, what an honor to pay tribute to Hunter. I'm sure his mom will treasure this gorgeous creation. This post had me both laughing and tearing a bit. You're the best, Chrissy!