Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

CHALLENGE #669 ..HOT!

 Hello everyone,

Another week has flown by and it's time for a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon and Doni is our fabulous hostess this week and her theme is..HOT!..use warm colours like reds and oranges and yellows..

So for my project while I was on an orange kick, I went with flowers....



But before that, I had an hour or so making gold embossed sentiments..
Saves time to have them ready as I make a lot of cards...


Then into die cutting leaves, I LOVE this olive card stock from Hero Arts..


Love this flower die set from Tim Holtz too..so quick to cut and easy to put together..


This leave set is from Altenew Jumbo Garden set?..


The veins just slip into place...


And although half the time I miss the mark..lol..they come out okay..


These leaves from the TH set..just handy to have a container full on die cutting day..
they go with everything...


And then I need rose buds, so another set, this time Honey Bee stamps...


So three sets in all and they all work together...


The shading using Stampin'up ink pads, they are so old and still full of ink..


then a bit of vintage photo distress ink...


Splatter time!!...


Done....brings them too life somehow..


Chose papers from a very old 12x12 pad, Country Basics..nearly finished..


Foam tape...


Panels ready....


Yay!...left overs 👍...


Dimension..check 👍


Little gold pearls gems scattered around....


And there she is...plus a little Hummingbird, just flew in..



So there we go..
 
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Paper Minutes  [In the Garden]

TTCRD  [anything goes]










16 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful as always! Love the colours of those gorgeous flowers!
xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, love the orange flowers, so pretty.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

I absolutely love that pumpkin pie colors so much and your flowers turned out amazing with it! It has the look and feel of Autumn time and I love that! Beautifully done!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are always fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Chrissy this is excellent what beautiful flowers and colours you always make it look so wonderful
hugs
lorraine x

Doni High said...

Super-Duper delicious...the flowers, the colors even the splatters!! Love it!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers Chrissy-love the Autumn colours
Carol x

Dawn T said...

stunning Chrissy. Love the gorgeous colouring on the flowers.

Brenda said...

I'm so glad the hummingbird made it just in time to make this card even more beautiful! Some day, I hope I'll be able to splatter like you.

Margreet said...

Your way of putting all together is so magical for me. Always love to see your making of. My card with the yellow rose is just a pale imitation. But.....practice makes perfect.
xxx Margreet

JanR said...

Such a lovely card, Chrissy! The design is fantastic and the flowers are so pretty. I'm with Brenda - your splatter game is always on point!

Heidi said...

Was für eine schöne Blumenkarte! Vielen lieben Dank, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

pinky said...

This one just screams autumn to me, especially as we are heading that way lol. I love the layered flowers and leaves and so good your pumpkin pie ink pad is still juicy!!

Imke said...

Chrissy- As always lovely and beautiful card. Those flowers are stunning.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Kate said...

Such a beautiful card and just perfect for this time of year with the colours and tones. I especially love those layered die cuts!!