Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

MAKE IT WITH CIRCLES..DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon and our lovely Brenda is hostess today with her theme 

..Make it with Circles..I can do that!..a few years ago if that was the theme I would have hidden under the bed until it was all over, but no now, I'm brave now..


So I cut two circles and folded one in half..
you know where I'm going, I know you do!..


This one was ink blended with my cloud home made stencil..


Then I pulled out loads and loads of ephemera..


They were glued down rather haphazardly...and a sentiment added..


Here she is standing up straight and proud without tipping...


I even added a few leaves here and there...



With her envelope and pretty pearls scattered around..

So there we go..


Do come over and share your circles HERE  

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


16 comments:

Chris said...

Such a pretty rocker card Chrissy- a great way of using circles.
xx

Margreet said...

So beautiful with all those flowers!
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What an awesome make out of the circles, so very beautiful.
Faith x

Sarah said...

That's a beauty Chrissy and I applaud your bravery!! xx

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, so many gorgeous flowers and that butterfly is so pretty. I find it hard to believe anything could ever scare you.xx

Paperesse said...

Wowsa!!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous rocker card and love all the beautiful ephemera
Carol x

Doni High said...

Wow..what a gorgeous rocker card! Love it!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Chrissy. I need to try this rocker card design. It makes a gorgeous card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy

Gr Karin

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful those flowers and butterfly look amazing
hugs
lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

STunning is the word that comes to mind about this one Chrissy.
Just perfect and I LOVE it.
Chrissyxx

JanR said...

What a lovely little garden you built! (: All the flowers look wonderful. The sky background looks fantastic too!

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy and great take with the circle theme.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Kate said...

So absolutely beautiful! For one who used to run in fear, you've certainly mastered the art of the circle card!! And your ephemera look like all has been placed expertly. Gorgeous card!!

Brenda said...

I'm so glad someone did a rocker! I love that you just kind of do a little of this and a little of that and vouila, there is an ultra beautiful card! Love it!