Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2022

AFRICAN OR AUSTRALIAN..DT

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge is up and running over at As You Like It..  and the theme this fortnight is a cute one..

Favourite.. "Wild Animal AFRICAN or AUSTRALIAN "

Well, I live in New Zealand, but have been to Australia twice, and both times I held an adorable Koala Bear so mine is Australian and a Koala Bear..


I remember these images coming out when the big fires were raging through Australia and I made sue I got my set..


So this is who I coloured up..


I added lots of puffy clouds around..


He is too cute..and those leaves that are die cut were from my stash, I don't know where they came from but very Eucalyptus looking..so coloured then to match the printed ones..


Dimension....just a bit...


And there is the cute little fellow perched high up in that tree..

So fun to do..

our sponsor this fortnight is..


So do come on over with your favourite wild animal from 
Africa or Australia..


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx









16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card. Koalas are such beautiful animals, although I have only seen thedm in zoos. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Dawn T said...

adorable card Chrissy. Your koala is just the cutest. So beautifully coloured and love the design.

Chris said...

I love your design Chrissy, a lovely way to add dimension to a clean design- the little koala is a cutie and your eucalyptus leaves look brilliant.xx

Margreet said...

Lovely card with that sweet koala. Your leaves and clouds are wonderful.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, that is the sweetest.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love the cute Koala,beautiful leaves and clouds
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooo he is cute and gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. Love all the clouds. Elaine

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how cute this little Koala is beautifully coloured I also remember them when the fires were about it was heartbreaking I love this so much
hugs
lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Such a sweetie Chrissy.
LOve your colours and design. These fluffy clouds are just GOrgeous.
Chrissyxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just so sweet, how neat that you were able to hold one of them, I have never been there, sounds like it would be a neat experience. I like how you have him up in the tree!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What an adorable and fabulous card, I love the Koala, after seeing them in the fires, I think everyone does now. Your leaves and layering are beautiful too.
Faith x

Doreen said...

A beautifully cute card Chrissy, love the Koala.xxx

Sarah said...

DEfinitely great minds think alike Chrissy!! A gorgeous card xx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and design. I am loving the colours here.
I think I need to get that Koala/digi set...♥

Brenda said...

This is soooo sweet! Koalas do look so cuddly.