Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE...DT

 Hello everyone,

Back with my DT project for our new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and it our lovely Kate, who is hostess, and her theme is.. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ..




I have a lot of pictures as it was a long sort of day when I made these..but so much fun..


I made my background with Nuvo shimmer powders, then filled it holes before I showed it..


The holes are these tiny flowers..


Very tiny...and squished onto this foam to cup them.


Then tiny centers with Nuvo drops..


Then added onto these little branches..


Then die cut tiny leaves, just a few at a time, but relaxing..


added flowers and leaves to the branches ..


And there they are...


Leftovers, pretty good considering I lost count after thirty..


Inked up a soft cloudy sky..


Used my new die with the stamp edging...I like that.


In blue and three gold embossed stamped sentiments..


The branches were cut to fit as well as the full size ones..


Mild dimension..


moving on to pink...


Same thing happened but in pink..


Mild dimension...


and a funny photo shot, not sure where I was going with this one!!..

So there we go...


Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


Challenges to enter...

TTCRD  [anything goes]

613 Avenue Create   [Leaves]





15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chrissy, this is gorgeous. You must have such patience to use all those tiny pieces, and the end result is wonderful. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

These are lovely Chrissy, such patience to create those lovely branches of spring blossom and leaves! Beautiful cards.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous, very pretty with all those sweet flowers Chrissy.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Time consuming, but so worth it, Chrissy. They are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and I love those tiny flowers.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards Chrissy love the tiny flowers and those die-cut branches
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Pretty cards with those precious flowers, leaves and branches. Gorgeous new die!
xxx Margreet

Imke said...

Where do you take all the time to do thove lovely things ? It must take forever to make the tiny flowers. Beautiful cards as always.

Imke ~My Crafty Place

Doni High said...

Girlfriend, you have the patience of a saint! ...but I'm glad because you card, both the pink one and the blue one are lovely!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, most gorgeous design and colours xx
Loads of tiny flowers and so much patience you have xx

Brenda said...

Love these cards, Chrissy. The branches remind me of cherry blossoms. Beautiful!

JanR said...

Ooooh, both cards are so pretty! I love those sweet flowers....as others have said, I admire your patience!

Sarah said...

Such a pretty pair of cards, very spring like xx

Kate said...

These are so very pretty - and how fun to do them in different colours!

Sorry to have upset your neighbours by putting a song in your head. We could have been quite the duet together, I'm sure!! :)