Followers

Monday, September 19, 2022

ANOTHER MONO IN GREY..

 Hello everyone,

Sharing another grey card with you but this time an easel..


And just had to make frills down the panels with an older border die
and made three panels as well..I just got carried away..


Need to use these beautiful Peonies again and just plain white..


Found this sweet frame which was a perfect size for a sentiment to be added in the middle and to hold up the easel...gold embossed on grey card..


And she stands....


I decorate all my panels, inside too..


Yummy layers...


Peonies added with their leaves and another sentiment, same frame, same gold embossed, same card stock.


this lovely butterfly turned up in a box of all sorts and it's an iron on transfer..


But now it is not..I glued it on and it was the only white butterfly in my stash, including ephemera and stickers and all sorts of things unless I dier cut one, which I could have, but found this instead..


Angle shot...


Straight ahead..



Looking down..


and laying flat..but trust me it isn't flat..

So, there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'm getting to like this new spell check thing, like when you messaging it drops a box of the spelling and you can correct or ignore, I correct now, makes my post write up quicker..

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter.....

613 Avenue Create   anything goes option..leaves, paper or foilage]

Crafty Calendar   [anything goes]

Creative Creases   [Anything goes with a fun fold]






19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning layers and gorgeous easel card, beautifully created xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning easel card Chrissy,love the grey and white,the pretty B.paper and die-cut frills make a card look special and your gorgeous flowers-had to find a blog comment from you to view your blog when I tried from my reading list is said access denied?
Carol x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Chrissy. I love the muted colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous and great design Chrissy

gr karin

Chris said...

So gorgeous Chrissy, love the white peonies, the frilly frame and the pretty butterfly, a lovely monochromastic card with fabulous depth and dimension.
xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Chrissy, I really adore this stunning easel card! The details are perfect - monochrome, lacy frills, etc. Love it all! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

Rae said...

You weren't kidding when you said "Yummy Layers". This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Creative Creases Challenge.

Dawn T said...

A fantastic card Chrissy. Love the whole design

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and very elegant, love it! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

I LOVE these cards Chrissy, so pretty and the design is stunning.xx

jimlynn said...

Totally beautiful!
Lynn

Sarah said...

A really beautiful card Chrissy and the butterfly is gorgeous xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous easel card Chrissy, love the dies and all the layers.
Lorraine x

Kampin' Karen said...

Chrissy, wow...just WOW! Your creation is a beautiful work of heart. Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

Brenda said...

Amazing, Chrissy. I love the way you have used the border dies and that butterfly is perfect!

Dora said...

So amazing card!

Jackie C said...

A TRULY BEAUTIFUL CARD Chrissy! You Inspire me! I must treat myself to this die!
Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my is that ever elegant, those layers are so lovely and your flowers are so pretty with all the swirls and scallops, lovely butterfly to top it off!

SarahR said...

Hello Chrissy, oh my goodness this is just amazing! I can't believe the amount of detail you've created. Just stunning!
Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT