Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

BLUE INKY BACKGROUND..

 Hello everyone,

I was playing with alcohol inks quite a while ago ,and put them aside as you do, found them so played with them, as a background, no cutting required...


But first, I had die cut some Tulips and wanted to try my hand at painting them with a plastic water filled brush, or whatever you call it..


I'm afraid I prefer my paint brush, I have far more control,
 but they are alright...


Leaves done the same way...


Time to glue together...


Nice..


All in a row ready for putting on a card....


Just added a bit more depth at the base..


Nice..I like them now,
 still don't like the plastic water tube brush, but like the outcome..


Background ready, nearly had fairies on it but the flowers shooed them away..


Waxed up a resin frame...with my fingers


It makes a lovely mess...but water based and very easy to wash off..


So,  there's all my bits..


Yikes, good dimension here..


Added a gold die cut hello and the word friend inside my frame..


A white butterfly to finished off and we are done..

If you have an eagle eye, I had a telephone to go on, but it didn't make the cut, just didn't look right, that's where the butterfly swooped in..

So there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by...
I'll see you tomorrow, DT day.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Crafty Calendar   [anything goes]

Creative Fingers   [anything goes]


 


10 comments:

Janette said...

It looks beautiful Chrissy, hope to see the phone at some point I am sure it will turn up...
Those water filled brushes are brilliant when useing pencils, thats what I always used for anyway but we all have our little favourites.xx

jimlynn said...

I love your coloring on the pretty flowers. I have more control with a regular paint brush too but yours came out perfect. So beautiful.
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, love the beautiful colours. I love my water brushes, they are really good, but recently I bought some new ones and they are useless, so I'll stick to the old ones! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Dawn T said...

Stunning Chrissy. Your flowers are delightful

Conniecrafter said...

So lovely, your flowers are just gorgeous and that frame for your sentiment is so pretty with all it's texture and dimension. I know what you mean about the water filled brushes, I have notice that some work better than others, your results are very pretty

Sarah said...

This is one that deserves to be framed. Loved seeing your gilded fingers!! x

*Vicki* said...

Your flowers are so beautiful here Chrissy! I love how your background turned out too! That wax is so fun to play with, but yes it can be a lovely mess for sure! The butterfly is perfect with this too!

pinky said...

Butterfly to the rescue, my go to default lol. I love your card, you have shaded those flowers so beautifully Chrissy!

Chris said...

Hi Chrissy, just back from holiday- catching up with my DT comments when this beauty popped up! Fabulous as always love the vibrant colours and your gorgeous flowers
Thank you for playing along with our ‘anything goes’ challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
X
PS Will be catching up properly in the next couple of days to see what I missed last week!