Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE..DT

 Hello everyone,

Brr, woke up to heavy frost this morning and only 1oC, which is very strange for this time of the year here in Napier..even Holly stayed in all night and didn't venture out until 8.ooam..too cold even for her, but the sun is shining right into my craftroom, which is lovely but glary..

So let's get into today's project which is my DT project for LITTLE RED WAGON and JanR is our lovely hostess this week and her theme is CUTE,CUTE,CUTE..



So I plunged in with stamping these very tiny images and colouring...


I wasn't paying attention either and made some boo boo's ..
I don't do a lot of colouring now days and these were hard..


Die cut this all in one background scene from Mama Elephant...


Laid it onto pale blue background card stock so I didn't have to colour that..
and added a grass die cut border...


Then started placing my critters ready for their hoe down..


Lots of musical instruments and dancing going on here...


They were having a blast..

and the sentiment was stamped white ink on black card and say's..
"Let's Celebrate you"..




Most of the critters were popped up on foam..


Such a fun cute day for them..


So there we go,,
Thank you so much for stopping by...
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Try it on Tuesday  [animals real or imaginary]

Dare2B Artzy  [Animals]

My Time To Craft  [Fantasy/Whimsical]













21 comments:

Janette said...

Oh dear Chrissy thats abit chilly for you especially in springtime mode, hope it warms up soon.
I love it when you create a scene {not in a shop or anything !!!!} but this is so cute and all those little critters, you must have the patience of a saint.A gorgeous card.xxx

jimlynn said...

So many critters and so much fun! Love your card.
Lynn

Chris said...

You smashed it with the cuteness factor Chrissy! These little guys are having a wow of a time- love the background scene you created for them!
xx

chrissy xx said...

FABulous! A scene that's made me smile.
LOts going on here Chrissy, super cute images.
Chrissyxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

indeed cute, cute cute Chrissy and very beautiful great job

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOVE this beautiful card, it's a treat to see. Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the die-cut scene and all the little images really cute-and yes I own up to inking a stamp back to front lol
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my you did a beautiful job making this wonderful, fun scene! Terrific coloring too!

Dawn T said...

super cute, love the little critters

Margreet said...

A big party is going on on your stunning card. Your coloring looks great! So much to see....love it!
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Look at all of those darling little critters on your slimline scene!! I just love them all and how you've got so many friends on there together!! Super fun and fabulous coloring my friend!

pam said...

Aw cute images on this wonderful card Chrissy
Pam x

Mrs.B said...

What a fabulous little woodland scene you created for all those little critters. Brilliant colouring too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Sarah said...

Brrrr, that does sound chilly!! What a lovely scene this is xx

Paperesse said...

Wow! I am so impressed with how you've used these images. I applaud your patience in coloring all these little critters, it definitely paid off with a super cute card.

Imke said...

Beautiful scene and card, Chrissy. I fell in love with the pink mushrooms

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

pinky said...

I get direct sun into my craft room and it drives me crazy and I end up shutting the curtains. My photos in this room are over exposed too, again drives me crazy!! I love this cute little setting and you've put a lot of work into it with all that colouring. It's funny how little I do now too and you get totally out of the way of it!

JanR said...

Super cute card, Chrissy! Such a fun scene with all those happy animals. I love that you showed us your oopsie too. (:

Doni High said...

Love the super cute scene you have created. you are so talented!

Kate said...

Such a darling card with cute, cute critters!! What a wonderful scene you've created!

Our nights are getting colder but not as cold as you yet. Glad you had the sun to warm your craft room!

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}