Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

EASEL TWO...PURPLE

 Hello everyone,

A purple flower day today and easel number two..plus it is cloudy and quite dark, have my daylight light on, but photographing will be a nightmare, so may have to water colour instead, what a shame [not]..

Here we go...




These were going to be very pale pink..


and made sure I had plenty...


Because in my mind turquoise and pink were such a lovely combo..


and I die cut loads of leaves and the veins in light turquoise and dark turquoise..


Although they look green and blue..


This is how they came out, which I thought yes, this is pretty..


Then I did this???


Oh, well, purple and turquoise it is..


These gorgeous 8x8 papers I've had for years and only just used them,



 I know, slap my hand..


Inside getting ready with leaves and popped up crooked panel..


Some flowers...


Rose buds glued to leaves, makes life easier..


And added tiny blossom flowers in a descent matching colour from "I am Roses"..


Honey Bee stamps butterfly, made with Nuvo glimmer powders..


And standing upright tall and proud...[got it right this time]


and other side to show it was not an illusion.


Got dimension..


Front on...

So there we go, a purple easel card, florals and leaves and turquoise..nice..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you Wednesday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

613 Avenue Create  [anything goes]

Dragonfly Dreams   [Birthday]











13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, what a gorgeous, pretty card, just love it.
You mentioned that leaf die I used, now I had two of them for some unknown reason, I have had it a long time, will have a route out and fingers crossed I didn't give it away will sort for you, watch this space :))xx

Margreet said...

Another beautiful easel card, Chrissy. It's a great and daring colour combination.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, love the colour combo. Have good week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful easel card Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous easel card and flowers-love the colour combo
Carol x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, such a pretty colour combo!
xx

Dawn T said...

totally stunning Chrissy. Just love the purple and turquoise together. Such a beautiful project.

Brenda said...

I love the purple and turquoise, so eye catching. I would describe it as a bit more than nice, more like gorgeous!

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card,love the colours.xxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my gorgeous card, lovely arranging of your flowers and love that you made it an easel so you can see the wonderful inside too when on display

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a stunning design Chrissy!! I am a HUGE fan of the purple and turquoise colors! Your flowers look amazing and your easel design is beautifully done my friend!

Sarah said...

Wow, another stunner and an utterly gorgeous colour combo, so pretty xx

pinky said...

This colour combo is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy!