Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2022

FIRST EASEL CARD....IN YELLOW..

 Hello everyone,

Went to my Grandaughters today and met my great Grandaughter Freya, what a little cutie..

I'm so surprised that Georgia was home already after a C section, birth on Thursday home on Saturday..wow..but she has a huge support family going on, so I suppose it's alright..

So as promised, an easel card.




Water coloured paper, and water colouring and yellow...


Layering them all up and gluing with a bit of foam tape in between because I like that..


Done, and the centers added...


Pick out papers..


Then remembered the buds...


Now! I'm ready..


and forgot to take pictures duh..but the papers here are glued down..


Inside I raised the sentiment, embossed in gold, up onto foam squares doubled up and added a
flower in the same colours from different set.. 


A bit closer...


There she is all propped up, although I made it a bit steep..


Used washi tape for the seam..


For the front, I started with leaves and another gold embossed sentiment..




Then on went the buds and roses..
 and I was humming a happy tune about now...


Added some pearl details...





And there she is, slightly relaxed leaning back...




But I think she is so pretty and I love the yellow..

So there we go..

All done and thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Crafty Calendar  [anything goes]

Creative Creases challenge  [anything goes with a fun fold]





14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, most delightful colours used xx

Janette said...

Very pretty and love the yellow, your thinking springtime in your world of course, it screams that time of yeear I love it Chrissy.xx

chrissy xx said...

Big Congratulation on meting your great Granddaughter, how Wonderful.
LOve your card Chrissy. It's FAB seeing the stages you go through.
Chrissyxx

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, Chrissy, this easel card is beautiful! I really love the dimension of your flowers and the background papers were the perfect choice. Great card! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous easel card and your beautiful flowers-the P.paper is a perfect match
Carol x

Chris said...

Stunning easel card Chrissy, love tose beautiful yellow flowers, so bright and cheerful.
Glad Mum and baby are home and doing well- they don't keep them hanging around in hospital long these days do they? It used to be two weeks for a c section, but as long as Mum has plenty of help and support and can get lots of rest, I'm sure she'd rather be at home.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, and I love the sunny colour, so beautiful. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous easel card. Such beautiful and bright colours. Do you have a photo of you and your greatgranddaughter?
xxx Margreet

Kampin' Karen said...

I echo Debbie...WOW! I have never seen this flower building before. It's a gorgeous card. The easel fold is easy, but the rest...a work of heart! Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

Brenda said...

I love the yellow too! This is just such a bright, happy card, beautifully created.

Conniecrafter said...

another beauty, I love the bright yellow flowers and that lovely paper to go with it.
It amazes me too how quickly they get people in and out of hospitals these days

Rae said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. Thank you so much for the tips in making flowers. Thank you for playing with us for CC#40

Liz said...

A beautiful creation, the flowers are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx