Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2022

CHRISTMAS TAGS..

 Hello everyone,

Gosh, time slipped by me when I wasn't looking and it's Saturday night here, cold, but still sunny with daylight saving..

So, if I'm ahead by one hour, why do I still get hungry at the same time?..and can my tummy really tell the time?..or am I looking at the clock and THEN my tummy tells...fill me...life is a mystery...

I'm sharing Christmas tags, little round ones..lots of fun..


the biggest problem I had making these, was that when I went to school, I went for lunch, and later boys and lunch, so didn't pick up very good measuring skills, and getting these to and from with the dots was really quite hard...I needed 6 to a page, so they fitted inside the circle die and not wasting card stock.


the tree fitted perfectly...


and so away I went one at a time...[sigh]. but at least the cuttlebug got an airing and I didn't have to keep turning around behind me for the bigshot cause that is where he sits..


The pile started to grow...


Then I struggled with this idea..if I cut a circle, then add a snow mound die and cut it, the stitching would still be there..


And it was...


Then the fun part..messy water painting..light


to medium...


and darker...


glued all the snow mounds on..


splattered the trees with snow..


and the backgrounds...


stamped and gold embossed the sentiment from Gina K set..


Glued on the first tree...


And that they said was that...


They came out really well...


There some from the backside view...


and there they are hanging on my ruler, just because..
I then put them away ready to go onto my gift bags...
AND!!!


started all over again...


Water colouring..a little darker this time..


added more blue...


All of these done too and ready for their gold strings...


4 sets of 6 ready for sale...

Thank yuo so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Winter Wonderland   [Let it snow]

ABC Christmas Challenge   [S for snow, T for trees]







12 comments:

Margreet said...

That was a lot of hard work, Chrissy....but the end result is worth it!
You made a lot of beautiful tags!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Your tags look fantastic Chrissy- such patience to make so many!
xx

Janette said...

Amazing Chrissy, these are simply gorgeous and I may case if thats ok with you.xx

Mummylade said...

Absolutely wonderful tags! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tags Chrissy love the splatters and die cut trees
carol x

*Vicki* said...

Wow, that's quite a bit of work for all of those tags! I love the way the trees turned out and your splattering for the wonderful snow fall! They turned out amazing!

Dawn T said...

stunning tags Chrissy. Lots of work but they look incredible.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and very beautiful Chrissy


Gr Karin

Pia S said...

You put a lot of time and effort into these tags, adding hills and snow and fantastic watercolored trees. They're beautifully detailed.

Brenda said...

What can I say, these are gorgeous and beautifully done!

Fabiola said...

Oh c'est magnifique Chrissy, tu es très organisée et prête pour la fête, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Card, biz

pinky said...

We will be putting our clocks back in a few weeks and it's already dark here by 7pm. Feels like winter, looks like winter but it's only Autumn!! These tags are just the cutest. I love a round tag at Christmas.