Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

CHRISTMAS TREES..

 Hello everyone,

I didn't do a lot of Halloween this year, a couple of DT's are coming up with a sort of Halloween, but I'm into Christmas, so here are loads and loads of water coloured tree's and moon's..


Got all my dies sorted out..


Made a snowy background by splattering white ink onto navy card stock
....so quick and easy..but leaving that for next time..


Water coloured my trees after die cutting with water colour paper..


Using Stampin'up ink,I inked up my background..


Did the water droplet thing..


Added a hill..


But actually on the card front itself.


Then I added another one..


So, we Criss cross...


There's Santa flying through the sky, but looks a bit boring,
 so, let's make a moon..


I cheated with this one and started with yellow card stock..


and just kept adding water paints in orange and blue..


Until it looked good enough...


Added tree's onto one panel...both sides..


and gave Santa's reindeer some glittery antlers in gold..




sprayed the front of the card with sheer glitter spray..




Added a big black and white sentiment inside..


Flower soft and glitter mix for snow under the tree's..


Sants all geared up ..


Looking down onto the card...


Laying flat with her envelope...


and a beggar for punishment, I started all over again..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Alphabet Challenge   [N for Nature]

ABC Christmas challenge  [T for Trees /S for snow]






15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous christmas card Chrissy


Gr Karin

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy.xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Oh wauw this looks stunning Chrissy. Thank you for showing the steps, maybe I will give it a try. I love it.
Greetings Miranda

Chris said...

A really lovely design Chrissy, I like how this one opens out and the beautiful snowy scene you've created.
xx

jimlynn said...

I like the way you did the moon. SO pretty and perfect for the holidays too. Fun Christmas trees and a beautiful card.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy great scene and love all the trees
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous Santa scene and a really awesome fun fold design! The white splatters make for a wonderful snowy scene too! Love this one!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is awesome Chrissy I love how you have layered the trees and your snow effects, brilliant festive make
hugs
Lorraine x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. I enjoyed the building up.
xxx Margreet

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. I love the Christmas scene you've created and those trees look fab.
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

Love the concept of this card, with the snow hill opening on the front and the brilliant additiona of trees on both sides. So beautiful!

Brenda said...

LOVE this, especially the antlers, what an eye for detail you have.

Deborah Wheeler said...

Such a fabulous Christmas card, Chrissy - I love the layers from your die cut hills. Thanks for joining our nature theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful job with the background, trees and moon. love how you layered the snow drifts for the trees and santa flying across the moon is so neat

pinky said...

Another beauty Chrissy. Even your moon has come out perfect! You are just so flippin' talented!!