Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

USING UP THE BITS FROM BEFORE..

 Hello everyone,

What a great day I had on Saturday..I made 12 cards, printed, coloured, and shaked them up..easy peasy as it was a simple image and fast, and enjoyed the task so much, I made 6 more all the same colour.. I'll share tomorrow, but for today I used up all the ephemera and bits that I made ready for my Autumn tags and never used..

I made a card so I could use them all up, otherwise I had to put them away, and some days it is easier to just pop them in a "I will use them tomorrow tray"..

So here we go..


Found these papers in my stash and just what I wanted...moody autumn.


This the ephemera I collected and some leaves..


Panels done and card standing up, always a good start..


Then on went the leaves in a random way..


My wheel barrow..and you can't see it, but I made a slit in it for poking pumpkins in..


And in they went..


Then the flowers,toadstools and overload of stuff..


Added the white pumpkins perched precariously on top..


Added a white "THANKS" sentiment die cut.


But, felt it needed a bird, so die cut one and coloured him and gave him a gem for his eye..


and popped him on top..


Dimension for sure..yikes..


and a lowly little heart on the pumpkin..


Finished..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

International Art and Soul  [Happy Fall Ya'll]

Time out challenge  [ Thankful]



Pumpkins is where I got my inspiration came from, I love them.
mid December we get our sweet buttercup pumpkins in store, I can't wait yum..






15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Chrissy


Gr Karin

Janette said...

WOW, Chrissy this is so beautiful, I love all the pumpkins and leaves of every colour pouring over that gorgeous wheelbarrow, you are so very creative and full of ideas. Its stunning. BTW, I have never even tried pumpkin and I have cleaned out tons of the things, no idea why but never did, how wasteful...xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, richly decorated. I'm glad your not a minimist! I'm looking forward to pumpkin soup! Hugs, Valeried

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love all the Autumn leaves and ephemera,mushrooms and little bird just perfect finishing touches
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous card Chrissy- full of autumn splendour and harvest bounty! Love your pumpkins!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and great use of the snippets in your box, brilliant xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an amazing card, with so many beautiful details and a little bird too. What a joy it would be to receive it. I look forward to your "many cards".
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, so much going on in this card, so neat to see it come together so we can see all the levels that went into it. That is a cool wheelbarrow and I love the flowers and mushrooms to go with your pumpkins, put together so lovely

Brenda said...

Amazing card, Chrissy. We are so lucky when you have leftovers and that little birdie was just the extra this card needed. LOVE IT!

Darlene said...

OMG you are amazing and this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Donna Walls said...

Oh Chrissy, this is a gorgeous card; actually a work of art! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Gerrina said...

A fun and very effective way to use up what is laying around... Love the fall colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Sarah said...

The white sentiment is perfect with those gorgeous autumnal colours x

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful Autumn scene here Chrissy! I'm in love with that cart, your colors and that wee little birdie on top too!

Debbie Adams said...

Oh, this card turned out just gorgeous. I like that you used the left over pieces from your last project to create this beautiful card. Those leaves are just stunning I can't get over how pretty they are. I like the pumpkins and the beautiful scenery just screams Fall. Thanks for joining us at Intaas Happy Fall Y'all Challenge.
Debbie DT