Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2022

COULD YOU GO ANOTHER MOON?

 Hello everyone,

When I die cut stuff, I seem to always cut out more than I need, and if projects go well, well, I just have to make more..

Here are some more hot air balloon Christmas cards..


These tree's I made quietly by myself while watching Netflix..the one's in the back are a border die, water coloured, and the front trees are an experiment with green card stock some shading and snow splatters..either or, they came out pretty good..


Pre done moon and balloons..


The spots and stripes were paper pieced, only small scraps left now..


This is one of the ones I printed out and water coloured on normal paper as an experiment too..


Background, navy card and splatter snow [ white Liquitex ink..]
and a small join in the middle as I ran out of navy card, and had to use scraps..


holding the balloon down, it tried to fly away??


Snowbanks from card stock, torn card stock, then the edges were sponged with grey ink.


Three trees in all..


Card one with gold stars..


With added sentiment..


And the two together, both 12 inches high..
they have gone off to my Son's Auto garage to sell in his shop, at least I do quite well out there..

So there we go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'l see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards, you are really unstoppable when you start! Your designs ares always amazing! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, two gorgeous cards, love everything about them, the background is beautifully done and the balloons are just amazing as are your trees.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are just amazing, love the trees and the balloons. Your son must be thrilled when people buy his Mum's work. I suspect they come back for more too.
Faith x

Chris said...

These are amazing Chrissy, beautifully done! Bet these two are snapped up immediately, they are so eye catching.
xx

Conniecrafter said...

They both look terrific, I like how you changed them up just a bit, the trees turned out great and just love the backgrounds for your neat balloons.
So nice you have a place to sell your cards.

jimlynn said...

I would have never thought to use hot air balloons for a Christmas card and yet these are super fantastic and so, so very lovely! Wow! I love the trees and yes, that big old moon again too.
Lynn

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous pair of cards, Chrissie. I love the rich backgrounds and the original design. I've not seen hot air balloons on a Christmas card before and they look awesome!
Hugs
Carol x

Margreet said...

So beautiful Chrissy. Love the paperpieced hot air balloons. And your moons and trees are over the moon....hihi
xxx Margreet

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy, the hot air balloons look fab
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card,fabulous bakgrounds and love the hot air balloons and trees-so unique
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and wow colours, I am over the moon seeing this :0 xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards you have made Chrissy


Gr Karin

Brenda said...

Wow! Another beautiful scene, sure to be loved by anyone.

Sarah said...

More fab balloons on their wintry flight. Great trees too x

*Vicki* said...

Your hot air balloons look stunning Chrissy! I absolutely LOVE that wonderful moon you've done along with the starry background and brilliant winter landscape too! My apologies for being late with commenting. I've just gotten home yesterday afternoon from vacation and I'm trying to catch up with everything! HUGS