Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2022

AUTUMN LEAVES AND TAG PART 2..

 Hello everyone,

Back with my paper towel tag..


After Thursday's spraying the paper towel is dry and ready..


Needed a few more leaves and went with some green..


Added a few orangey red and even burgundy.


This towel got into a bit of a mess...but, wait..


I flipped it, now I see something..


Back to my project, I get easily side tracked,
 die cut toadstools and mushrooms..


Some yummy, sprayed pumpkins.


Into my ephemera packet that I printed and fussy cut out one day, 
to fetch a wheel barrow and some bits, that I may or may not use..
and didn't, not here anyway..better to be prepared.


Leaves are dry and tag is covered and trimmed..


For me, this is the best brown ink I have to do my edges..
it does not respond to water as fast as oxides etc..



So, three leaves on, green, burgundy and the red/orange..


the sentiment I printed..


and added the hello die cut and kept it white so it pops through the colours,
 and a twine bow..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenge to enter..

Tag Tuesday  [ Autumn colours]

International Art and Soul  [Happy fall Yáll]
































13 comments:

Janette said...

So beautiful Chrissy, love the way the leaves are 'falling' and the seasons are a lovely idea, your colours are perfect.xx

Chris said...

Wowzer! Who would have believed that this beautiful tag started life as a humble paper towel! It's fabulous Chrissy!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful Chrissy I love how you have done the colours for the leaves and the background superb work
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra Wright. said...

There is a rich depth of Autumn colour to your tag, just stunning Chrissy.
Thank you so much for playing along at Tag Tuesday x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning tag Chrissy. The white hello is just right for the vibrancy of the tag. Will I see something out of the towel soon? Go on you have too. :)
Faith x

Margreet said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy. Great idea to re-use the paper towel with the fab colours.
xxx Margreet

pam said...

Stunning colors Chrissy, beautiful design these tags,
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and background Chrissy great idea with the Seasons and can't wait to see the mushrooms appear
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Seriously Chrissy, you are amazing, you need to do a few more like this and what a brilliant idea... you actually 'soaked' your die cuts into the kitchen paper? x

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Chrissy. Waste not, want not!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab colours and beautiful Chrissy


Gr Karin

Brenda said...

Love those fall colors! What a beautiful tag.

Debbie Adams said...

WOW!! I am in love with this tag. I love that you used the paper towel to cover the tag and use it as bg. The leaves you sprayed are just beautiful. I never would have thought to use my paper towel as a cover, fantastic idea and inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Intaas Happy Fall Y'all Challenge.
Debbie DT