Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

AUTUMN LEAVES..

 Hello everyone,

I got so carried away with Christmas stuff and Moons!!, that I neglected Autumn in another part of the world, the season I love. so set too yesterday [Thursday] and had a play..


My friend Janette sent me these lovely leaves and lots of them, 
so, time to get out my sprays and give them a good dose of Autumn..


So pretty...the paper held up really well..


LOOK!..are they not pretty..


and look here, the paper towel that I sprayed on [ watch this space tomorrow]


Brown splatters.


All dry and not too curly at all..


Now for the tags..five of them.. Ranger tags.
First smoosh..


Second smoosh..


Last smoosh and splatter..


Then! I embossed them in this beautiful swilry folder..


Loverly..


So there they are, all smooshed and splattered and embossed.. time for leaves.


One leaf per tag...


This floss from my stash was the perfect colour to tie on top and add the sentiment to..


All trimmed and tidy..



Then stamped and gold embossed a simple sentiment, 
and die cut them with a small tag die..


Tadaa...done..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I'll have more sort of the same tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   [ Autumn colours]

Sisterhood of Crafters   [ Fall colours]

Use Your Stuff   [ Die cuts]



15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your leaves really look real! The tags are perfect, and you have made me very happy that you have linked to Tag Tuesday, thanks so much. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

The leaves ARE really pretty Chrissy and your tags are gorgeous!
xx

Sandra Wright. said...

What a thoughtful friend you have, those leaves are fabulous. I love the shape of them and the sprays you used are perfect.
Love the embossing on your tags too.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

Janette said...

Oh my word Chrissy you have done a wonderful job on those leaves, the colours are stunning, what beautiful tags, and now I can't weait to see what you do with that paper towel tomorrow.xxx

Darlene said...

Oh Chrissy ... these leaves are just GORGEOUS! Great job on these tags ... they are amazing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... please feel free to share these beauties on our embossing challenge ... here's the link: Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope to see you there!

pinky said...

The leaves are beautiful Chrissy and so realistic looking. I love how you added the texture. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday this week.
Pinky

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tags Chrissy and love all the beautiful Autumn leaves
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Chrissy, these are gorgeous, I love the leaves and how you coloured them, Super tags.
Faith x

jimlynn said...

Your tags are fabulous! Love the leaves and the way they look so real.
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

Your leaves are just beautiful, like how the sprays just blended so well, I like the addition of the brown splatters, makes them even more realistic. Made for some pretty tags!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful tags Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Me too I forget to make autumn cards. Your tags are awesome. Always when I see your phototutorials I tend to take my stuff and follow your photos.
Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Michele said...

these are beautiful autumn tags! thank you for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Brenda said...

Great leaves and you have made them even better with the beautiful color. Gorgeous tags, Chrissy!

Sarah said...

Wow they are amazing, such lovely autumnal colours and the embossed detail is really like crunch autumn leaves x