Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2022

FAVOURITE XMAS IMAGE...DT

 Hello everyone,

Do you have a favourite image that you use for Christmas, I do, I have many actually, but our new challenge over at "As You Like It "     where Larissa is our hostess, we are wanting to see Favorite Xmas Image..

This was a very hard choice for me, so only fair that I shut my eyes and pointed..Guess who I touched....


A very simple card, I coloured Barry with Faber Castel pencils
scarf with a red marker for brightness, white embossed sentiment.


Added my favourite flower soft snow and glossed up his nose..
some snowflakes, a slimline, and I was done.



So, there we go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Christmas with the Cuties  [ Anything cute and Christmas - option theme I didn't use-I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause]

Colour Crazy Challenge   [ anything goes]

Jingle Bells  [  not a creature was stirring]









17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Barry is always gorgeous, and looks great on your beautiful card! Hugs, Valerie

Lynne said...

Fabulous snowy Christmas card Chrissy. The snow on the signpost looks so real! x

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, it wouldn't have been right if you hadn't chosen Barry, he is a firm favourite and I can understand why, so cute. Anyways, this is a gorgeous sweet card.xx

Chris said...

It's always hard to pick a favourite Chrissy but I would of guessed that this had to be one of yours! He's such a cutie. Beautiful colouring, lovely design and fabulous snow!
xx

Margreet said...

Great card with the adorable Barry. Love him standing in the flowersoft snow.
xxx Margreet

Pat said...

Lovely card with a cute image and beautiful colouring, thanks for joining in our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Cuteness overload and Barry is your Chrissy label... love it

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and I love your snow. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course, he is your favourite, he's adorable and so is your wonderful colouring and card. Love the flowersoft effect.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love cute Barry among all the textured snow
Carol x
By the way I don't believe for one moment you closed your eyes when picking Barry lol
Carol x

Dawn T said...

too cute Chrissy. Such a sweet card.

Conniecrafter said...

Excellent job with the coloring of him and I love the extra sparkle and snow added to the scene. I can't think of one image as being my favorite.

SmilynStef said...

He is a cutie and your coloring is awesome ... so very glad you joined our Creature Christmas at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

That might be the sweetest teddy bear ever AND you've colored him so beautifully! So pleased you could join our Creature Feature fun at Jingle Belles!

Brenda said...

I LOVE that flower soft, but I LOVE Barry more! I so wish he was still around. Beautiful card, Chrissy!

Josje said...

So cute thanks for joining us at colour crazy
Groetjes Josje Dt