Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

NEW BEGINNINGS..DT 2023

 Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all,

I'm hostess over at Little Red Wagon to kick start our year off and my theme is " New Beginnings" and also to use as many old stash I have and started this year with alphabet stickers, I have loads of them, can't buy them anymore, but they are very convenient at times.



First though, I die cut as many elements as I could for this card..
and coloured a few up..


Then came my stickers to spell Girl..


Yes I have a few years supply and they are old..
[ psst..and this is only one of the boxes 😉]


The papers from my scrap pile and barely needed trimming.


Bunnies with the rosy pink cheeks in place.



Everyone in place and looking sweet..


a close up of the stickers which have a clear background..
and I learned how to make my own using printer paper, clear packaging tape and water..



And here she is all pretty and sweet and ready for her new home..


Come join us HERE

So thank you so much for stopping by,
 and I'll see you again soon when I can get into the swing of it..



Luv CHRISSYxx


16 comments:

Janette said...

Happy new year Chrissy.
Beautiful new baby card, love the rub ons they are always a good find, this is so sweet.xx

Margreet said...

Lovely new beginnings card Chrissy and a great way to use up some old stuff.
xxx Margreet

Lee said...

Absolutely Stunning.Happy New Year.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love it. Anesha

*Vicki* said...

Those bunnies are absolutely the sweetest and perfect for your new baby card! Love the girl banner and your lovely papers for your scene!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love all the cute dies
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous baby card Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Really gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is wonderful Chrissy, love you used the stickers.
Faith x

Pia S said...

I do have alphabet stickers laying around, but not close to as many as you have. Don't use them as much as I used to do, kind of had forgotten about them, but could be a New Year's resolution to get some used this year. The card is a cutie.

Kate said...

Chrissy, your card is such a sweet one! The little bunnies and rocking horse are adorable. And how fabulous that your leftover papers all worked so well together!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just precious, those bunnies are the cutest and love how you did the sentiment, great way to use the goodies together!

Paperesse said...

Happy New Year, Chrissy! What a gorgeous baby card!!! I am impressed by the elements you've used and how you've incorporated pieces from your stash. Bravo!

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! Loving those sweet bunnies...especially their rosy cheeks!

pinky said...

That is just super pretty. I love how you added ink to the little rabbits, really makes them hop...I mean pop lol.

Brenda said...

I havenʻt been around for awhile and it looks as if I missed a bunch. Somehow I missed making it around for this challenge, but Iʻm so glad I got to see it. Itʻs darling!!!! Love those sweet bunnies, just perfect for a new baby. Happy New Year, Chrissy, wishing you and your family all the best!