Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I CAN SHARE NOW..

 Hello everyone,

Guess I can share some bits now that the new year has kicked in, all gifts have been ripped open, cards have been seen, the big day has almost been forgotten and the toys are strewn all over the house, the little kids get SOOO much it is crazy, they don't remember you gave what or when, they just have stuff!!..and had a wonderful day..

This is my great grandsons' [ Hadley] card I made for him..very similar that I have made before, but really enjoy the process 


Slimline of course, 12 inches long..but this time,
 I used heart dies to cut the snow peaks, so much easier and a better fit..



See..the small ones at least not the big ones.


Santa's sleigh in red with gold trim..


A tiny piece of tape at the back to inlay the gold snowflake..


done..


Die cutting presents for the sleigh and mixing and matching..


Adding berries with a set of gems I found in the secret cupboard!..


Presents all done, trees are cut, mountains are ready,
snowbanks free hand cut and of course the Deer cut in kraft and edged with ink..


Time to build the scene...
card base. and blue sky, mountains are in place..
Time for the trees, Marianne Creatables.


I find it hard to treat these tree's as if they have a straight base, because they have not, and I kept sticking it on crooked, but finally got it right..


The snow mounds covered what was annoying me, so that was a good thing.


On went the shiny sleigh.


and the deer got some little bells ties around his neck and look too big up this close..lol..


Gifts in the sleigh and some waiting, or maybe they fell off?


They are some big presents for a little deer to pull along,
 maybe he is in training and only young, who knows?..


The envelope I made to fit the card,
 Haleys name spelt with huge alphabet dies.


Card laying flat with envelope.


And standing up..

So there we go, my first post for this year, I'm surprised I remembered how to do it..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I'll see you again tomorrow with my first DT post of the year..yay!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

613 Avenue Create   [Winter Theme]

Dare2B Artzy   [ Winter Fun ]

Love to Craft  [anything goes]



15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Happy 2023 to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card you made for him Chrissy

gr karin

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! The cutest of cute Chrissy. Just FABulous.
So much detail and a perfect scene for Hadley.
LOve all your photo's as always.
Chrissyxx


Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, I suspect Hadley was thrilled to bits with it, especially Rudolph's bells.
Happy New Year
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Fabulous, very creative with the hearts on top of the mountain, like the tree ridge with it. Love the bells on the deer, pretty golden touches!! I am sure he just loved it!

Margreet said...

Beautiful end result, Chrissy. Love to see how you build up the card and those huge letters are cool!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Happy New Year Chrissy, hope 2023 is a good one for you and your family.
Love Hadleys's card, a fabulous festive scene- bold and bright and perfect for a child!
xx

Pia S said...

Happy New Year, Chrissy!
Hadley's card is a true "Chrissy card" with its beautifully and much detailed scene. Good ide to use those white hearts as snow for the peaks. And love the bells on the reindeer too, makes hum extra festive.

*Vicki* said...

What a very sweet card you've made for him Chrissy! I love the snowy scene and the fancy sled!! Happy 2023 my friend!

Brenda said...

What any amazing card! Iʻm sure Hadley loved it!

Janette said...

So nice that everyone enjoyed it all, Hadleys card is brilliant Chrissy, bet he was so excited.xx

Lee said...

Awesome.xx

Paperesse said...

This is an awesome card! I hope Hadley (or his mum) puts it away for a keepsake, it is precious!

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful card. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at 613,Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Helen said...

Wow! THis is such a stunning card Chrissy! I just love all the wonderful elements that bring this wonderful Christmas scene to life. Thanks so much for sharing over at We Love To Craft. :)