Followers

Monday, January 23, 2023

QUICK AND SIMPLE

 Hello everyone,

Such a good weekend, blood pressure doing well, very well, had a good clean up in the house and garden, weather held just right, cool breeze and only a little sweaty...

I need to get a water blaster for my outside tiles, it is too hard to clean them on my hand and knees like I used to, then again, a lot of things are harder than they used to be now, except crafting, that is so easy and fun and makes me happy, even simple with not a lot of photos..


Beautiful butterfly is the Honey Bee "Lovely Layers Bugs Honey Cuts "die set..
I coloured this beauty with oxide inks by dipping in the ink after adding water on my glass mat, dip dry, dip dry until you get the colours you want, then it was splattered.


Little wooden hearts which could be my favourite embellishment lately..



The flowers are so pretty and so quick and easy to put together, they are.
 Tim Holtz Brushstroke Flowers 4.
Also smooshed in the ink, 


And there she is, also added green leaf die cuts, more wooden hearts, white embossed sentiment on black card stock,and papers from my stash which are as old as me, well nearly.

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you again tomorrow with maybe, another short and sweet, or maybe not!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Allsorts Challenge   [spots and or strips]

Crafty Calendar   [Add a sentiment]

Seize the Birthday  [Birthday and Things with Wings]







17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and flowers love the beautiful sparkly butterfly-don't be overdoing it now!
Carol x

Janette said...

This is so gorgeous Chrissy, the butterfly colours are beautiful, clever women you are, it all looks stunning.
Now go grab a outside blaster and save your knees, I remember a time I didn't ever use a mop, my knees have paid the price but I wish I could still get down to it all, haha..xxx

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Chrissy! Love how you've inked up that beautiful butterfly.
I'm sure the crafting is much better for your blood pressure than cleaning outside tiles would be- and so much more fun :)) so keep up the good work!
xx

jimlynn said...

The little wooden hearts are just perfect on this beautiful card! Love that stunning butterfly too.
LYnn

brenda said...

A± beautiful floral card for our spots and stripes theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my it is beautiful and I so love the colors you used on the flowers and butterfly! I like how you broke up the color by doing the sentiment on the black cardstock, those wooden hearts are just too cute with it!
Good to hear that your blood pressure is doing well, and yes I am learning I can't do what I use to either, thankfully creating is no problem :)

Margreet said...

So beautiful, Chrissy.
Here, they still lay as die cuts. I think I even used these colours. So maybe I get some inspiration with this stunning card? I even have wooden hearts....
xxx Margreet

Dena J said...

This is stunning!! You had me oooh and aaahh at the butterfly, then just wow with those gorgeous floral dies cuts. Beautifully done and arranged. Thank you so much for playing along with the Spots and/or Stripes theme at Allsorts.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty, floral card. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Nancy said...

What an amazing card, Chrissy! Those flowers are gorgeous but the butterfly had me swooning. So thrilled to have this beauty in our line-up at Seize the Birthday. Thanks for playing along!

Brenda said...

A new Honey Bee die to put on my list. This is gorgeous, Chrissy. I have been particularly partial to these colors lately. I can definitely see what those little hearts have stolen yours.

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and layers. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Dr Sonia S V said...

I am back to blogging and came to visit you ....love that butterfly! And you are so right...crafting can give so much joy!!
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Dawn T said...

Delightful Chrissy. Love those little hearts. All in all, a beautiful card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sigh! OH! This is gorgeous Chrissy, what a beautiful butterfly and so many of your delightful touches making this so delightful.
Faith x

Paperesse said...

Another stunning creation, Chrissy! Bravo!!!