Followers

Monday, February 13, 2023

TAG THREE..

 Hello everyone,

Hope your weekend went well, it is Monday here [well, it will be when this post comes up] and I'm here with my final tag and it is a hand coloured one using this adorable Freebie from Di's Digi Stamps



She is so cute and fun to colours, I used my Reno art markers for this one..


Made two mat layers one pink one red.


In my stash I found these old wooden stamps.


and never used..
they were from the children's art n craft section of a store years and years ago.




And it was just perfect for this tag.
I was practicing on the right there..


Just needed a few splatters with pink ink..


And she was done..

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   [Love/Hearts]

Crafty Gals Corner   [Hearts]

Sisterhood of Crafters    [  Hearts]




19 comments:

Margreet said...

Such a sweet tag and your colouring is fab!
xxx Margreet

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Chrissy. Love this tag

Janette said...

Awww Chrissy she is such a cutie and lovely colouring too. Don't you just love it when you find a 'new' stamp you never got round to using, I know I do, anyways, love tag number three.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely wonderful! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute tag and image-the splatters just finish it off
Carol x

Chris said...

Aww, so cute, the little bear is adorable- and beautifully coloured.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute digi and beautiful tag Chrissy

gr karin

Pia S said...

Adorable image and love the effect of the splatter!

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet, terrific coloring, fun sentiment to go with it!

Diane said...

Adorably CUTE tag!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}

Gillena Cox said...

Very cute tag.

Much❤love

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is the cutest bear and tag. It would make any pressie a delight.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Darling tag, I so admire your splattering ability (not to mention your gorgeous coloring). Love this cutie.

*Vicki* said...

Awe! How sweet is this little fellow with his backpack full of hearts!! I love the added splatter too! Adorable tag my friend!! TFS

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Chrissy sorry so long since last visit .Trying to get back to blog routine .Loved making tags once , seemed to have forgotten about them . This one is a sweet one and has sparked some interest in making some .Must look at your others for inspiration .
hugs and wishing you well , Shirley-Anne

Lisa said...

What a cute freebie image and super cute little tag.

Michele said...

this makes my heart smile, so lovely! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

pinky said...

This tag is super gorgeous and so so cute Chrissy. I have loved your tags for my challenge!! I hope she is dropping some hearts your way and one of them will be from me. Take care my friend. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Pinky

Tonya said...

Super cute tag! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals.