Followers

Friday, March 3, 2023

FRIDAY IS HERE!!

 Hello everyone,

Yay, today is Friday, it is sunny and quite hot and I really should get out a do some weeding...I should, really,  I should.....mmmmm.

Oh, well, another day tomorrow..so let's see a card instead and eat chocolate..


And I went green, as the leftovers flowers and leaves were calling out to me to use then up, 
so I went a nice spring green..


and then the urge for a shaker hit me..


So made my shaker element, the old way, and it worked..
Now you can see them..


And now you can't..



Then all the flowers which I had bunched together
 with their leaves into posies and glued them in place, nice spring colours too..


Another blast from the past,
 they are lovely corners details and I do love that border, so leaving it out to play with again..


Left them white as it worked..


Added Happy Birthday white die cut onto the acetate.


and gave it a shake..


Gone..


Back..

So satisfying..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

2 Sisters on the blog   [Spring or Easter]

Colorful Options   [Green]

Creatalicious Challenge   [ anything goes option Green/4 leaf clover]

Let's craft and create  [anything goes - add a sentiment]




19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Chrissy, lovely blast from the past dies and gorgeous colours.... I did weeding, mowing and all of that today, pat me on the back. xx

Janette said...

Another gorgeous card Chrissy, love the shaker bit and those flowers look so pretty, and not to forget the corner bits, all gorgeous. I should go now as I am running out of words hahaha...enjoy your chocolate, yumyum.xx

Margreet said...

Wow, what a beautiful shaker card. Better decision to craft in stead of weeding....lol
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Crafting is MUCH more fun than weeding Chrissy- you made a great choice!
Your card is a beauty with those gorgeous flowers and lovely spring colours.
xx

Vicki said...

Truly delightful card! The spring colors and shaker design are wonderful. Love all of the pretty flowers you've added. It's always fun to pull out items we haven't used in a while or forgotten about and create with them again. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options March Challenge.

Valerie-Jael said...

Yet another FABULOUS card, i am always most impressed! Hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! I love the shaker and this is so pretty. The corners look great on here too. I had mine out the other day to use on a card and just couldn't make them work for what I was doing. Love them on your card though.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Crafting is a much better choice than weeding.Fabulous shaker card,love the beautiful flowers and corners
carol x

Lisa said...

Super fun shaker card. Great flowers and die cuts.

Conniecrafter said...

Your flowers are just beautiful framing the shaker element the corners top it off nicely, good to get those oldies out and play with them :)

Caroline said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining opur challenge at 2Sistersontheblog
Caroline DT

Tone K. said...

Absolutely beautiful :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning card Chrissy! Love the bright happy blooms popped out over the frame and your shaker details are so fun too!

pinky said...

I am sure I have those corners tucked away somewhere in this room too Chrissy. The card came out beautifully. Glad you decided to skip the weeding!

Sarah said...

Beautiful and I have that old SB set too, must dig it out. Pleased to see Holly lending a paw xx

Brenda said...

I love me a shaker, especially when it is as beautiful as this. So fun that you dusted off the Spellbinders dies, they are the perfect accent.

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is great! What a wonderful shaker! Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options!

Sara Lihz