Followers

Thursday, April 6, 2023

PEARLS OR GEMS..DT

 Hello everyone,

Phew, it is a hot Autumn today, but wont complain as it is supposed to be raining all Easter weekend..

So, a fortnight has flown by, and it is time for a new challenge over at As You Like It  and I'm your hostess and looking for your favourite PEARLS OR GEMS..

But first before I share what my favourite is, I have to make a zillion flowers, all water coloured and layered up..


Altenew roses, and flowers clusters and Honey Bee buds.


I love doing the layers and they are so pretty in pink..


My tray full of goodness and loads of leftovers being used..



I die cut a bird bath and birds too..


After putting the papers down which are incredibly thick and old from My Minds Eye
8x8 papers pad.


I then added my Arch and birdbath..


On went flowers and leaves...


Butterflies too, and kept piling them on..


The more the merrier..



and some matching pearls scattered about, 
I went with pearls as my  favourite as I usually do..


So here she is, all layered and with pretty spring colours
 with birds and butterflies..


So, do come and join us HERE  

We have the fabulous..


for our sponsor..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

challenges to enter....

Beautiful Blossoms  [anything goes - mood board]


Crafts Galore Encore challenge   [anything goes]







17 comments:

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy x

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, this is stunning, all those gorgeous flowers look beautiful, love the arch and the sweet little birds too.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Spring here but nothing but rain for last couple of days!Gorgeous Spring card and love all the beautiful dies especially those little flower buds and the birdbath complete with birds
Carol x

jimlynn said...

A beautiful garden scene and I love all those wonderful flowers. So pretty!
Lynn

Margreet said...

It's such a great way to see how your creation grows while layering al those fab flowers etc.
It's stunning again!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A beautiful card Chrissy- so pretty in the pastel colours- those pale pink flowers are gorgeous. I prefer pearls too!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ir's a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning Chrissy! What an amazing garden scene with the layered flowers, the trellis and the birds with the birdbath! I'm really looking forward to seeing all of things in my own backyard soon! You always make such amazing layered designs my friend!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chrissy, this is adorable! Hugs, Valerie

Conniecrafter said...

that would be hard for me I like both gems and pearls but they do work so nicely with your sweet scene, Love the birds in the bath under that pretty arch, and your flowers are just gorgeous to frame it all up!

Donna Ellis said...

Your patience and dexterity are something of a marvel, Chrissy! Perhaps if one has dexterity, one doesn't require patience? LOL Your zillions of flowers are incredible! I love the hints of pink here and there. I use "crafting" trays as well, and find it a great organizing tool. Pure loveliness, Chrissy, and more, I can imagine your dear hands lovingly caressing each tiny piece as you put them together. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Sarah said...

Wow, this is a real beauty!! Such gorgeous colours xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful design and the prettiest of colours. Elaine

Carrie said...

This is an amazing card! All those pretty layers! I saw this over at As You Like It and wanted to come see more details. You've created a masterpiece!

stampinwithanita said...

What a beautiful card! The layers and so colors all go so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!

Brenda said...

I donʻt even know what to say, this is so beautiful. Truly a work of art, Chrissy!

Carole J said...

A glorious card, Chrissy. Your Altenew layered roses are gorgeous and the birdbath and trellis combo really sets a garden scene. The colours are so beautiful.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations