Followers

Friday, April 14, 2023

PINK PEONY..

 Hello everyone,

While waiting for glue to dry I usually clean, or dust, or just wipe, but on this day I made a card with a few leftovers, and little fat bumble bee..


First, I needed papers and wanted to go a little vintage in colour.


Inking helps, so inked up panels and oval die cuts,,
 found a flower and put it altogether..


Hid the flower while I splattered..


Added gems and tiny sentiments..


And the little fat bumble bee, he is lovely,
 I think the bee and flower are from Honey Bee stamps


Look at the layers in this flower, and so easy to put together, you can make them up flat, or drop a foam pad in between each layer.....I foamed.


and there she is..one for my stash..

Thank you so much for stopping by..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Craft Rocket Challenge   [Layer it up]

Through the Purple Haze    [For the girls]

Scrapping 4 fun   [Ladies/girls add layers]




18 comments:

Janette said...

Another beauty Chrissy, the layers in that flower are gorgeous and such a beautiful colour.xx

Margreet said...

What a beautiful flower. Also love the bumble bee. The pink is great in combination with the vintage papers.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love the sweet bee! Hugs,Valerie

Chris said...

You definitely achieved a lovely vintage look with this beautiful card Chrissy- the peonies are stunning and I love your fat bee!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunningly gorgeous love the beautiful flower and design. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love all the embellishments,the little fat Bee and all the layers on the beautiful flower-this card would be perfect for our challenge at Scrapping4fun too
Carol x

Kate said...

I stumbled across this while looking for your "official LRW layered card" although this one certainly fits the bill as well! Such a gorgeous card and I'm just loving all those layers on your focal floral!!

*Vicki* said...

All of the layers on the flower is just gorgeous and that big bee adds a wonderful scene to your card! I love the added splatters too! Well done my friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card and flower Chrissy

gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Chrissy, I LOVE your layers and how you achieved them, this is such a lovely card.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Chrissy just popping back to say-----Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Carol x

jimlynn said...

The bumblebee added that little something extra. Beautiful card!
Lynn

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card. Much more fun than dusting or tidying up!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness is that ever gorgeous and wow the flower is fantastic with all that dimension, you are making me want to get that flower even though I have told myself I have plenty!

Sarah said...

Crafting is so much better than cleaning Chrissy!! What a glorious bloom that is, great card xx

pinky said...

Much better way to spend your time that dusting!! Gorgeous card Chrissy.

Brenda said...

Well, she is absolutely gorgeous! I love this die set, definitely Honey Bee and that honey bee is on my gotta have list! Love this so much!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Stunning card! I love all the layers!
Welcome and thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle
https//scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com