Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2023

MORE DAISY COASTERS..

 Hello everyone,

Oh, Autumn, I love it, my gardens do such pretty things in the Autumn, but for only a short while, then it gets all messy again..



Japanese anemone, can't see the weeds now..
but they are there, lurking deep down..

Onto my project...


Coasters, more beautiful Daisy papers printed out and die cut..


Ready to go..


and done..thats the easy bit.




Decided to make a box, card stock is so low now and only had this 12x12 card stock and it is pretty thin.
I usually use it for my matting. 


Anyway, lots of daisies left over from other projects and some I made cause it must have been daisy making day!!..


Again, added these to the edges after cutting in half, and not a bright thing to do..
They too thick to trim and sand..I'll show you in a minute..


The bow was fine to add them, and it looked pretty..
BUT!!!


This is what happens when you use card to die cut the flowers and glue to the edges, too thick, I should have used paper, never mine, we live and learn, so if you are going to have a go use paper..


Anyhow, they came out all good..



Fitted into the flimsy box..

 

The lid was perfect for a change, not too loose and not too tight..


And it is..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
hope you are having a great weekend..

I'll see you Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx



10 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous coasters Chrissy, get what you mean about using card, we all do it and we all know that thinner the better, tissue better still but there we go reaching for the cardstock :}} Do love your little boxes too.
Your garden flowers look pretty, ours are just pulling themselves together after a long winter kip....xxxxx

Chris said...

These coasters are so pretty Chrissy, lovely backing paper and the die cut daisies are gorgeous- even if the cardstock a bit too thick- the finished result is lovely.
Your Japanese anenome is gorgeous- and doing a great job of covering the weeds! :)) Plenty of weeds in my garden right now- raining at present but hope to have a go at them later.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning coasters and your box is perfectly suitable x

jimlynn said...

They came out better than good - they came out great! Beautiful! I LOVE all the pretty daisies (the real flowers are pretty too of course!). Love these coasters.
Lynn

Margreet said...

Gorgeous box with beautiful coasters. Love the daisies.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Another fabulous make! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow your japanese anemone does well, I have it in my garden too for almost 10 years and it still is like a bundel of flowers.

your coasters are great again Chrissy

gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More beautiful daisies, I wouldn't think the recipient would mind just a little of the edging like that. It's a lovely gift.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Your bush is flowering so nicely!
I love the fancy box you made for them!

*Vicki* said...

I'm a very huge fan of daisies and I love your wonderful coaster idea especially with the darling box to place them inside!! Lovely photo!